19

Geonna

Dear lord let my brother be safe don't let him leave me like this he is all I have left. Please God please..

"I'm going to bail them out" jay said, it was now going on 5:00 in the morning we've been here all night.  Kay was sleep, along with Montana. Jay had just left out it was just me and savage awake he was Fighting his sleep. I looked up at him, "just go to sleep" I said my voice was dry and cracked.

My eyes were swollen and they hurt bad. He looked down at me clearing his throat.

"You need some water you need to rehydrate yourself" he tapped my thigh for me to get up. I got up and he walked out the lobby, he soon came back with a bottle of cold water. Handing it to me, I just looked at him. "What? Drink it" he said smiling at me. His smile was so contagious it made my heart flutter and a small smile to crack.

"I love you tinka" he kissed the corner of my lips.

"I love you to" I drank some water. The doctor came out and walked directly to us cause surprisingly we were the only ones in the lobby.

I gulped standing up, he gave me a small smile making savage jealous ass stand up.

"He's alive, his surgery went perfect you can go see him he's awake" he said all he had to say was that he was alive.

"You ain't have to mug the doctor like that" I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck he smiling at you for?" He rolled his eyes tapping Kay and nem.

We headed back to his room, I bust the door open making him jump.

"Tata" I started crying he looked at me. "Why you Crying tinka I'm alive" he said I went to the side of his bed wrapping my arms around him.

"I thought you was going to leave me" I sniffed.

"Why would I leave my lil tinka with a bunch of stupid ass goofys", he looked at Montana an nem.

Soon the rest of the mob came in. "Damn baby why yo ass fat?" Money laughed

"You know she a cry baby" jay said

"Aye though y'all need to stop calling her baby ion like that shit"savage said making them all mug him.

"We don't give a fuck" dond mugged him eating a bowl of noodles why he had a minions onzie on. He has just got her cause he had to watch his daughter last night.

"Can I have some?" Kay asked him he handed her his bowl. "All these miracles happening and shit. Talley ass got lit up he alive and then dond is sharing food so proud of you son" savage said making dond and Talley mug him.

"Why y'all looking at him like that" I mugged them leaning back on savage he laid his arms over my shoulders.

"It's so funny they both whipped like a bitch" tana laughed

I unbuckled savage belt. "You bout to be whipped like a bitch" I stood up all the way, he started running. "Gone before I had real beat yo ass" he said

"Uh uh, nada, nope, I'm not fighting her manly ass the fuck" he said

"She not manly so shut up bitch" savage said

"You not manly either hoe" real told him.

"Ya mama is though bitch" savage said

"Yall all retarded" Kay said

"Word" fatigue said

"Bitch your retarded why the fuck yo name is no fatigue like that's the dumbest shit I ever heard" I exclaimed.

"No bro no she just came for yo life" Montana shook his head.

"Nurse get these ugly motherfuckers out my room" this girl who I expect to be his nurse said she was cute. The way Talley was looking at shorty had me thinking.

"You single?" I asked

"Yeah" she giggled, "what's your name?" I asked

"My name is Lauren" she said

"How old are you" I asked

"22" she said

"Aye y'all" I pointed between her and Talley.

"Make it happen sus" I said smiling Talley sucked his teeth. "You just drained me" he mugged me.

"Word tinka I was bout to let you know" Kay nodded looking at the both of them.

"Yall zoning" tana mugged us.

"Shut the fuck up Walter" I bucked at him.

"Talley bout to break yo sister neck" Montana gave me a look. If looks could kill g...

"How you hard but your name Walter?" I questioned

They started laughing while he just got up and walked out the room.

💖💖 Comment and vote