36

I've decided this is the FINAL CHAPTER everybody vote on this 71+ vote and 60+ comments

Baby

"Semaj I'm not playing with you" I looked at her as she smiled.

"Good thing I don't like games" she smirked.

"Come sit at the table with yo nappy headed ass" I mugged her.

" I ante bothering nobody" she said. I just rolled my eyes and walked away I seen Sergio and savage come running down the stairs.

"Where y'all going?" I asked, "aye daddy, she always questioning you" semaj instigated.

"I know Shea brah" savage smiled making me mug him.

"No I don't, I only question y'all when you leave out with Sergio" I said crossing my arms.

"That's a damn lie" he exclaimed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "We going out with the guys" he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"To the mall" he grabbed Shea teddy grahm snacks she kicked him. Making him drop the bag and grab his leg. She picked it up and smiled.

"Touching my stuff" she rolled her eyes, Sergio laughed.

"W.e" he mushed her.

+

+

+

$avage

"This one?" Talley held it up. "To small" I shook my head.

"You want a fat ass rock?" Money asked I nodded.

"Yo" money yelled at the lady I shook my head.

"Can we see some fat ass rocks?" He asked

"Excuse me?" She asked

"Would like to see some other rings" I said, "oh" she nodded motioning for us to follow her.

I took one glance at this ring and quickly decided. "I Want that one" I said.

Baby

"Savage?" I said when he walked in the house. Kay had decided she wanted to take the kids out or whatever.

"What?" He had an attitude.

"What's wrong with you?" I frowned, "we gotta talk" he said shaking his head.

I turned the stove off and crossed my arms. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think its time, I don't think we should be together no more" he said making my heart fall. I took a deep breath.

"Wh-what do you mean we got 2 kids together" I asked

"They wasn't planed though, and you know that. You can keep them" he said.

"You gotta be joking treshawn!" I breathed heavily.

"Does it look like I'm joking" he asked.

"Brah is you drunk?" I asked. "No I'm dead ass" he stressed.

"No your not, cause you need to go take a nap or some cause you got me fucked up. I'll wake you up in a hour dinner will be ready" I said he sucked his teeth.

He walked out and went upstairs. He came down with a suitcase and out his keys on the counter.

"Treshawn u not leaving the hell" I said as he started walking away. He went and opened the front door. I grabbed the suit case making his stuff drop.

"What did I even do" I started to cry. "Nothing I just don't wanna be with you no more" he said.

"I didn't do anything" I cried he bent down to pick up his stuff. I leaned against the wall putting my hands over my face.

"Geonna" he said. I ignored him

"Geonna look at me" he said I threw my hand down. "What?!" I snapped.

I seen the whole mob in front of the house and he was on his knees in front of me.

"Will you marry me" he smiled.

"Say yes mommy!" Sergio yelled the loudest ever.

"Say no" semaj mouthed.

"You had to put me through all of that?" I cried.

He chuckled licking his bottom lip. "You should've known better" he said.

"Should've known don't nobody else want his trifling ass" Kay laughed he sucked his teeth mugging her.

"So yes or no?" Talley asked.

"Yes" I smiled wiping my eyes. He grabbed my hand slipping the ring on.

"I'm pregnant!" Kay yelled making Montana quickly look at fatigue

"Run tigue!" Savage yelled. "Gotta blast!" Fat kissed Kay quickly And ran.

"Nigga I'm happy I want a Lil nephew" montana said and tigue stopped running and came back.

"Sike" tana said before dropping him.

I bust out laughing.

"I'm glad everybody came together at least" Kay said.

"You already know how we becoming mane" money said.

"We always gone be on that-" savage cut Talley off

"MOB SHIT MANE" savage yelled.

I laughed. Yeah the mob that was our family. Couldn't nobody come between, we was tight and was always gone be there for each other. We was the mob molding into who we really are

The end  muahhhh