15

Jaylnn   Montana  Talley  real    fatigue  Savage

POSTING THE PREVIEW CHAPTER FOR TRILL LOVE TODAY!!!

SAVAGE

"Hey savage" that girl Asia that baby don't want me talking to. Walked up on me and real making me mentally cure.

Go away

I nodded slightly, she walked up close. "Do you mind if I talk to him alone?" She looked at fatigue.

"I do mind" he said

"He talk to my lil sister" he mugged her, she walked up pressing her chest against me.

"She don't gotta know" she whispered

"This bitch crazy they not bout to beat me up gotta blast" he said taking off down the hallway making me suck my teeth.  He gone leave me to deal with this broad..

"You wanna hang out after school" she smiled, I mean she wasn't ugly had a better body then tink but she still couldn't compare. Tink was beautiful In the face nice lil Slim body. Ion care if this bitch had magic powers it was always gone be baby that I want.

"I'm cool" I pushed her back, "why cause the lil pretty eyed skinny bitch?" She crossed her arms pouting. I mugged her,"chill out on who you calling a bitch shorty" I mugged her.

"Is that supposed to be your girlfriend?" She mugged me, before I could respond tink was Infront of me.

"Why you speaking to my nigga?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh that's your nigga?" Asia asked I was to busy staring at tink sexy ass.

"Yeah why problem?" Tink asked

"He was just saying how he was going to snatch my soul later" she smirked making me snap my head at this crazy bitch.

"Bitch when did I say that?"I was shocked that she was just gone lie like that.

"Don't lie bitch you look like something that lives
under the bridge an goes in the forest and steals gold all them extra teeth you got"

I busted out laughing baby funny as fuck!

"Im getting braces so what..."

"Fuck the braces you need some teeth pulled ain't no way you should have that much teeth in yo mouth" baby said I was getting weak as fuck.

"I could take yo nigga though" she smiled

Baby looked at me then pulled me down to her height and gave me the most passionate kiss ever.

When we pulled away Asia tried to swing on baby making me sock that bitch Asia flew hitting the lockers.

She wasn't bout to hit my lil baby what she thought this was?

Everybody was around recording or laughing. The principal and some police showed or w.e escorting me to the office doing the most for what though?

...

"How many days?" Baby asked walking in her room where I was laying at. She climbed on top of me in straddle position.

"Five" I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Why you do her like that?!" She bust out laughing

"She was trying to hit my baby" I said she started blushing getting all shy.

"Mm what you did when you got outta school." She asked laying on me.

Geonna

"Went to the studio with the guys. The dropped my new video" he said

"I wanna see" I whined

"Stop whining lil nigga" he mushed my head.

"Boy don't make me beat yo ass" I said

"Please Ill do you like Asia" he said I gasped playfully.

"Sike nah I wouldn't hurt my lil tinka" he kissed the corner of my mouth 😚 I smiled. He grabbed his phone and went to the video.

When I got done watching it, "awh this turnt" I started to smother him with kissed. He laughed pushing my face back.

"You don't want my kisses?" I pouted

He laughed before kissing me..😚

This my lil savage right here ...

Comment and vote