27

Geonna

"Geonna?" Talley asked i had just got home from the hospital a bitch was on crutches and all types of fucked up things just didn't feel the same.

Kay had just picked me up from the hospital. I glanced at him "yes?" I asked lowly

"I'm sorry it's ju-

"It's okay I understand" I plastered a fake smile.

I went upstairs to my room, laying on my bed I sniffed.

I hate going through shit I hate living I hate breathing. I sighed, going in my bathroom closing the door locking it.

I sat on the floor, tears streaming down my face i got the urge of beating my head in.

"Why you wanna fly black bird" I sung wrapping my arms around my self.

"You ain't never gonna fly" I sung lowly

"Cause your momma's name was lonely and your daddy name is pain and they call you their lil sorrow cause you'll never love again..You ain't got no one to hold you you ain't got no one to care" I sung in a daze.

Nobody ever had my back as they should

No body

"Why you wanna fly black bird" I sung squeezing my eyes shut.

God please

I struggled standing up looking in the mirror, bruises covered my right cheek. I had black eyes and bags under them from not being able to get no sleep. My bottom lip was busted, my nose was bruises my forehead held a huge knot.

I was hideous

The medicine they had me on felt like it was draining me. I just wanted to be free...

I swung the mirror open grabbing a bottle of pills. I took the lid off, pouring a handful of them in my palm.

"Geonna" I heard savage voice from outside the door making me jump and the pills dropped all over the floor. "Shit" I muttered the door open he obviously picked the lock.

"What are you doing?" He asked me frowning looking at all the pills. He closed the door and locked it, "geonna" he teared up.

"Was you trying to kill yoself?" He asked

"I don't wanna be here no more" I sobbed he brought me in his arms.

"Fuck, geonna you can't just leave me like that bra. We gone get through this we gone do better" he cried holding me tightly.

"I ain't telling you it's okay cause it's not" he shook his head letting his tears fall.

"Don't leave me baby" he looked into my eyes.

"Please" he said quietly

What could I say? He did me wrong yeah I know but I loved him...I loved him more then I loved myself and me being in pain I could see it was killing him which made me regret everything immediately not wanting to see him cry any more.

"Treshawn things don't get better" I cried

"Yes they do tinka ima help you, please just don't try this again" he cried

"Okay" I mumbled

"Geonna promise me" he said

"I promise I won't leave you treshawn" I looked down. He sighed hugging me I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you" he said wiping under my eyes

"I love you to" I looked at him deeply

Comment and vote