Chapter I

3rd POV
It's a regular day in the guild of Sabertooth. Everyone chatting and looking over job requests. All the guild members were in the guild hall, except one particular S-Class female. Suddenly the guild doors open with a bang.
Shocked, everyone snaps their heads towards the guild hall entrance. In the door way, a young female wizard is standing at the door entrance.
"Good morning everyone!!" Her bright smile and giggle relieves everyone that it's only their S-Class wizard, Namaki Silver.
Namaki skips towards the request board and scans over jobs, everyone has now paid no mind to her and continue on what they were doing.
As Namaki looks over the requests, she hums one of her favorite songs
Again, suddenly the guild doors open, but not as hard. Walking in are none other than Sabertooths Twin Dragon Slayers.
Namaki turns at the noise and her eyes light up. Her best friend ever since she ran from home.

~~Flashback 9 Years~~
Namaki was traveling. She had run away from her abusive family. She grew up in a family who knew no magic, except her. Her family shunned and abused her, instead of praising her for her accomplishment.
So she decided to run away. She had learned True Angel Magic. Magic gifted by the Angels of Heaven. Her pure heart had earned her of this powerful magic.
She used to be a quiet and shy girl, her only friends on the way were animals. As young Namaki was treading through the lush, dark green forest. She heard talking
"Lector, c'mon!" She head a young boys voice.
"I'm coming Sting-kun!" She then heard loud laughter
"Weisslogia is eating for us, hurry up!" She decided to quietly follow the two voices. As she approached their destination, she heard an older, gruff voice.
"Ah, Sting my boy. You're late." He says in a stern teasing tone. She hears 'Sting' giggle and say
"Sorry papa! Lector woke up late." She hears a loud 'Hey!' Namaki makes the mistake of giggling. Frightened, she quickly covers her mouth and calms her breathing.
Suddenly, the bush her was hiding behind, is opened and a young boy, with spikes blonde hair and blue eyes, pears down at her.
"Heyyy. Were you spying on us?" He asks me with a hand on his hip while her holds the bush so he can see me
"U-um...er...s-sorry. I h-heard v-voices and i decided t-to follow th-them." You say sheepishly, and let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of your neck.
He has a serious look on his face, suddenly he lets out a cheek splitting grin, grabs my arm and yanks me up. Letting out a small shriek. He leads me over to an elegant looking white dragon.
As I stare up in aw, the boy introduces everyone
"Hi! My names Sting" he points to the exceed and dragon "That Lector, and that's papa, Weisslogia!" He smiles brightly, with a small smile on my face, I introduce myself.
"H-hi. My name is Namaki." She giggle.
"Ah, hello my dear. Where are your parents?" He asks gently, my smile drops.
"I um, I ran away..." I tell them the story why.
"Ah well, I would love for you to become my daughter." You give him a big smile.
"I would love to...papa." She smile and hug his neck.
"YAY! ANOTHER FRIEND!" Sting yells in excitement and jumps around. I giggle and nod.
~~Flashback end~~

Since then, the two wizards have the strongest relationship in the guild. Most would think they are a couple, considering how close they. Of course they denied it.
Once Namaki spotted her best friend, she squealed and ran full speed at Sting. He quickly turned to Namaki and braced himself for her bear hug. She jumped into his arms and laughed loudly and gave him one of her heart racing smiles.
"STING, YOURE BACK!" She yelled in his eye causing him to wince, quickly she apologized and jumped down from his arms. She was practically jumping out of her shoes asking him questions
"How was the job? Did you beat people up? Was it cool? Where did you go? W---" Sting quickly puts his hands on the short girls shoulders
"Namaki relax. The job went well. Yes we did best people up. It was a cool job. And we went to Magnolia to take care of some silly thieves. Happy now?"
"Very." She grabbed his arm and brought him to the request board, leaving a stunned Rogue. Rogue just shrugs, picks up Frosch and walks away. Namaki yells over her shoulder "Sorry Rogue!" he just grumbles, Namaki just laughs and drags Sting across the guild hall.