Chapter X-Fairy vs God of Wine

3rd POV

"S-sting..." The young girl looks into Stings blue orbs and gives him a cute smile. "I-I...em..." As she has trouble thinking of what to say, Sting chuckles and caresses her cheek. Finally composing herself. "Sting. I'm in love with you too." She gives him a big cheeky grin, the blonde dragon slayer grabs the back of he neck and pulls her into another slow and sweet kiss.

Little did the new couple know, all of Team Natsu had heard their little confessions, most of them with red faces. Secretly, Mirajane has been shipping them.

~~Timeskip~~

Sting POV

Finally, Namaki is my girlfriend! I've been waiting to ask her for forever. Grinning, I walk out with my arm around Namakis' shoulder, she blushes and snuggles further into my side. Walking out to where out guild mates are, I sit down and pull her onto my lap and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Sting." I look down at see Namaki smiling at me, pecking my lips. I look back to the arena to see that Fairy fighting the guy from Quattro Ceberus.

3rd POV

"The first battle of the day is between Quattro Cerberus Bacchus, against Fairy Tail Team A's Elfman Strauss!" Meanwhile, the opponents make a 'friendly' wager.

"Let's make a little wager like those other guys did." Elfman thinks

"What do you have in mind?"

"You're sisters over there. They're a good couple of hot lookin numbers."

"So, what's your point?"

"Oh come on, I know you can't be that dense. If I win this match, your sisters keep me company all night tonight. Both at the same time." The god of wine states with a devilish smirk. Namakis eye twitches.

"The NERVE of that scumbag." the girl whispers venomously.

~~With Fairy Tail~~

"Tch, scumbag." The drunk of the guild, Cana, spits out.

"Both of them?! That is seriously mess up." Their blue exceed exclaims, while a look of complete horror crosses Lisannas face, while Mirajane clenches her jaw.

~~Back to Sabertooth~~

Namaki just clenches her fist, Sting notices this and puts a comforting hand over his girlfriends and slowly rubs circle on it as the hand muscles ease up. She looks at him and just sighs. Looking back down upon the fighters, they see that Elfman isn't doing so good.

Suddenly, Elfmans body shifts into a large leopard. Since Elfman is faster, he attempts to land a hit on his opponent. His attempts are futile, as Bacchus lands a direct hit to hit chest. The shifter shakily stands on his feet.

"Listen of you dog, I never said what I wanted." Bacchus hums in response. "I want you, and the rest of your guild, to go by the name of Quattro Puppy." Bacchus laughs.

"Oho! You got yourself a deal." He says as he starts to chug a bottle of alcohol. A look of worry crosses the faces of Fairy Tail.
"Beast Takeover!" Elfman shouts, in the blink of an eye, Bacchus has given Elfman at least seven hits.
As everyone doubted the large man, the dust cleared and everyone saw that the part of Bacchus' armor on his arm had started to break.
"What the hell?... He...got me?" Bacchus asks bewildered. He looks back to his opponent "who the hall are you?"
"Lizardman." Elfman states. In an angry rage, Bacchus ruthlessly throws punches and kicks without hesitation. After a while, both men were exhausted. The two on there knees, when suddenly, Bacchus shakily stands to his feet.
As the announcer claims Bacchus' victory.
"Wow, you're a real man, Elfman." He states as he rips backwards, landing on his back an ending the match.