Chapter VIII-Pool Break?

Namaki POV

After the last battle, the Sabertooth guild left to go back to our inn. It was scorching hot, so I decided I would go to the pool close by. As I enter my bedroom, I walk to my closet and pick out my bikini. A white bikini with a black aztec pattern. Putting a pair of light blue short shorts and a black mesh cover up, putting my black sandals, I walk out of my room and head to the pool close by.

 Putting a pair of light blue short shorts and a black mesh cover up, putting my black sandals, I walk out of my room and head to the pool close by

3rd POV

"Hey, Ki. Where ya goin?" Sting asks forcing himself not to look Namaki up and down, the bikini complimenting her perfect body. Namaki look at Sting

"Goin to the pool, why? Wanna come?" She asks.

"Yeah, maybe later." Sting grins sheepishly.

"Oh, ok. I'll see ya in a lil bit." Namaki says, turning on her heel and waving to Sting. Sting accidently looks at Namakis rear, blushing he looks away, but this doesn't go unnoticed by Lector. The maroon exceed smirks at Sting.

"You like her, Sting-kun." Lector tell the dragon slayer. Sting blushes a deeper red and glares at his exceed. Lector just laughs and flies away. Sting just sighs and decides to get his swimming trunks on and meet her at the pool.

Namaki POV

Arriving at the pool, I find a nice spot and lie my stuff beside a lawn chair. Putting on some sunscreen, I take off my cover up and then my shorts, proudly showing my grey Sabertooth guild mark on my hip. Once I finish with the sunscreen, I sit in the lawn chair and situate myself to a comfortable position, close my eyes and put my sunglasses on.

Almost falling asleep I hear very loud voices across the pool. I groan and open my eyes and take off my sunglasses. Sitting up I look to see who is was.

'Ugh, those stupid fairies, can't shut up for five minutes.' I sigh and lie back down.

3rd POV

As Gray and Natsu are arguing, Lucy is trying to calm them down. Finally, Erza scolds them as they hug each other in fear, shutting up immediately. Looking around Lucy spots a familiar model. Lucy squeals and points at her.

Groaning, Namaki recognizes that squeal.

'Lucy Heartfilia.' The silver haired thinks with irritation. Slowly sitting up, Namaki looks through her hand bag she brought so she could put her stuff in. She finds her iPhone (pretend they have phones), unlocking it she gets a text.

Namaki POV (so many POV changes, sorry xD)

Bee Sting- Ki, where r u?

Namaki- I'm by the pool

I sigh and lock my phone away, waiting for Sting. I'm about to fall asleep when some ones hands touch my shoulder, freaking out, I reflectively punch the person in the gut. Hearing groaning I look at the person.

"Oh my gosh, Sting! I am so sorry." I apologize trying to hold in my laughter.

3rd POV(again.....)

Hearing the models voice shout, Team Natsu looks over and see the two Sabertooth guild members talking. Natsu growls and stomps over there. Lucy just sweatdrops and follows his quick footsteps.

"HEY!" The fire dragon slayer exclaims at the two Sabertooth members. Immediately, Sting stands in front of Namaki protectively, glaring at Natsu.

"Can we help you, fairy?" Sting answers smugly. Namaki tries to hold in her giggles, secretly, Sting pokes Namakis side and she squeals slightly and smacks Stings arm. Still glaring at the two Natsu says

"What are you doing here?" Natsu says trying to intimidate the two, Sting roles his eyes.

"We're here to swim, no harm done." Sting mocks, putting his hands up in surrender. A dark aura circles Natsu.

"Natsu, not here." Lucy says, calming him down this time. Namaki roles her eyes and murmurs something insulting.

"What was that?" Lucy snaps, Namaki just giggles and says

"Nothing" pausing, Namaki says darkly. "Watch what you say to me, blonde. C'mon Sting, lets go." With that the two White Dragon slayers walk away, in the process, Namaki grabs her bag she brought. Protectively, Sting wraps his arm around the short girl's shoulder. Blushing, she looks away.

Namaki POV (last POV change, I swear!)

Sting wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk away from the four people and the blue exceed. I look at the sun and see it's slowly descending the horizon. Telling Sting it's getting late, we walk silently to the Sabertooth inn.

Arriving at our guilds inn, Sting walks me to my room. Being brave, I get onto my tippy toes and kiss Stings cheek, leaving us both a blushing mess.

"Good night Sting." I give him a little smile and close my door. I slide down my door and contemplate what just happened. "What just happened?...."