Chapter IV

3rd POV
As the three dragon slayers and the two exceeds Namaki started to think
'I want an exceed...' she pouted, Sting noticed this and asked her
"What's up Ki?" She gives him a questioned look
"Ki?"
"Yep, your new nickname." She just nods and tell him her reason for pouting
"Anyway, I was pouting because I want an exceed." She hangs her head with a deeper frown. Suddenly, she hears whimpering, turning to the noise, low-and-behold, straight ahead, was probably the cutest exceed Namaki has ever seen.
As soon as she sees the exceed she runs over and cautiously approaches it, as to not scare it away.
"Hello?" She asks in a small, gentle voice. She saw it was tiny, so it must be a newly hatched exceed. The exceed slowly looks up at her
"H-hello..." from the voice of the exceed, she could tell it was girl, finally able to see the baby exceed

" from the voice of the exceed, she could tell it was girl, finally able to see the baby exceed

"Do you have anyone with you? A dragon slayer perhaps?" She shakes her head. "Do you have a name?" Again, the exceed shakes her head. "Would you like to be my exceed?" The exceed nods her head vigorously with a closed eye smile. "I think I'll name you......" Namaki thinks of a name for her new exceed "Aha! I know, how about Polly?" The exceed nods excitedly at her new name
"Thank you, momma!" Namakis practically melts at her new nickname from Polly.
"Come 'ere Polly." Namaki crouches down so the baby exceed can walk over to her. Once Polly is within Namaki's reach, she picks her up and cuddles her to her chest. Namaki turns to the two dragon slayers and smiles an ear splitting grin.
"I got an exceed!" She cheers, Sting just chuckles while Rogue looks disinterested. "Now, to the inn!" Namaki turns on her heel and they head back towards the inn.

Namaki POV
Once we return to the inn, I quickly rush and give Polly a stamp. I return to the lobby right before master starts to speak.
"Let me make this quick. Fairy Tails back." Then everyone starts to murmur while I subconsciously scratch behind Polly's ear, hearing her pure softly puts a tiny smile on my face. "SILENCE!" Master yells, and everyone shuts up. I silently shush Polly to make sure she doesn't catch masters attention.
"Namaki, Sting, Rogue, Rufus, Orga and Yukino. Step up front." Silently, we step in front of master. "As you know, you six will be representing as Team Sabertooth. Our reserve will be Namaki" I stand there silently, confused and angered, but I decide to keep my mouth shut, I guess he wants to see how the newbie plays out. "I expect for you all to keep our guild number one in Fiore." I smirk, we all answer in unison.
"Yes master."
"Dismissed." (I'm gonna have Yukino OOC for a minute) Yukino walks up to me and says to me
"I'm guessing you're one of the weaker ones in the guild?" She says with a smirk and I just stand there in front of her, stunned
"Um, excuse me?" I question her with irritation on my voice.
"I mean, why would he pick me over you. You're obviously not strong enough to participate in the games this year."
"Ok hun, hold up. First, do you have any idea who you're talking to?"
"Never heard of you." She states and I just sigh in exasperation, the guild watches, besides master Jiemma, he went back to his bedroom.
"Ok let me give you a hint, ever heard of White Angel?" She nods her head "well that my dear, is me." Now just scurry along before you really irritate me more than you already have." I turn on my heel about to walk away.
"Oh really? Prove it. Meet at the meadow behind the inn in 30 minutes." I just nod, she walks away to I guess is the meadow.
Everyone just gives each other nervous looks, knowing what's about to happen.
"Well this will be boring."
~~30 minutes later~~
"Alright, let's get this show on the road." I say to Yukino, I swiftly dodge her wimpy attacks, directly landing a punch to her jaw. "Come on, this is boring. Try harder." I taunt her. She just glares at me and sends another quick attack, I dodge and decide to end this stupid fight.
"White Dragon Claw!" I slash at her and knock her out. I sigh "I didn't even break a sweat. Oh well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." With that, I head to my bedroom and fall asleep once my head makes contact with my pillow.