Chapter XI-Battle of the Babes

3rd POV
At last, the second battle of Day 2 was about to begin.
"The second battle of the day is about to begin!!!" The man announced throughout the arena. "This battles opponents are Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail B! And the lovely Jenny from Blue Pegasus!!" And the crowd cheers for the ex-model and the current model of Sorcerer Weekly.
"SO COOL!!" Jason yells.
"Why don't we make a little deal, like everyone else?" Jenny asks Mirajane.
"Sure, why not. It'd be fun to change things up a bit!" Mira states with a cute little giggle.
"How about, the loser has to pose for Sorcerer Weekly, wearing only her birthday suit." Jenny says pointing at Mirajane.
"Ok!" Mirajane agrees, tinkering her head to the side and giggling. All the men in the audience start having a nosebleed just thinking about the next SW magazine.
Namaki just scoffs in disgust, looking to Sting and seeing he has a bored expression. Giggling, Stings short girlfriend wraps her short arms around him and snuggles further into his warm, toned chest.
Smiling, Sting wraps his arms around her and puts his chin on top of her head. Looking back to the arena, the couple is shocked to see, instead of a fight, the two women are having a modeling contest.
"You know," Stings starts to say and look at Namaki and whispers in her ear seductively "I think you'd look pretty sexy in a bikini." Her face turns a bright red. "And even better in lingerie." And her face turns and darker red.
Embarrassed, she hits Stings chest and looks away.
"S-shut up..." She whispers, Sting laughs loudly.
"I'm just kidding." He pauses. "But it's true."
"STING!" She almost yells. Her attention is brought back to the battle field when she hears one of the girls from Mermaid Heel speaking
"I won't let these little girls get all the attention! When it comes to strength and beauty... Mermaid Heel is number one!" The three girls shout at the end.
Namaki just groans and throws her head back into her boyfriends chest.
"This is so stupid. I just wanted to watch a normal fight." Stings nods along with his girlfriend. Suddenly, more girls start to jump into the arena. Namaki just gawks at the scene in front of her.
"You should go do it. I wanna see you model." Sting mentions to Namaki.
"But whyyyyyy..."she whines.
"Just go do it." Sting says pushing his girlfriend up.
"Fine." Namaki pouts and grumbles as she walks to the railing. As she jumps over, she turns to Sting and winks at him seductively. Finally dropping down, she uses her transformation magic and changes into a bikini.

~~^Her Bikini^~~As she lands, her blue and black bikini shows all her perfect curves, her hair two pigtails with a black ribbon in a bow

~~^Her Bikini^~~
As she lands, her blue and black bikini shows all her perfect curves, her hair two pigtails with a black ribbon in a bow.
Sting looks at his gorgeous girlfriend in awe, his face red.
"It's complete chaos down there! But the crowd seems to be loving it!"
"We'll have a riot on our hands if we stop the fun now." The two judges say.
"COOL!" Jason yells.
"Wait... is that... Miss Namaki down there! The lovely model has graced us with her presence once again!"(sorry I can never remember the judges names.) Namaki just roles her eyes and walks over to the group, her hips swaying as she walks. Once she gets to her destination, she lies down on the floor and poses.
Sitting on her knees, he twirls her pigtails around her finger and puts her other arm behind her head. Sting has kept his eyes on his girlfriend the whole time, making Yukino jealous.
"The next theme is school swimsuits!" And suddenly all the girls are in a school swimsuit. After a few seconds he says the next theme. "Next is bikini and thigh-high socks!" All of the girls then have the thigh-high socks on. Namaki with black lace thigh-highs with a black bow on the front.
"For some reason this feels even more embarrassing than just the swimsuit..." Lucy states embarrassed.
"Moving onto girls with glasses!"
"This isn't any change for me!" One of the girls says.
"Cat ears!" Namaki wearing a black panther type bikini with black cat ears and a black tail, along with the other girls wearing different types of cat print bikinis.
"Bondage!" The girls wearing thought leather bathing suits, some with whips and other 'bondage' items.
"And the next theme is wedding dresses!" All the girls are in white wedding dresses. Namaki looks around, in her white laced wedding dress and a see through veils.
She tells when she feels someone pick her up. She looks up and sees Stong in a white and grey tux.
"Well don't you look snazzy." She says, complimenting her boyfriend.
"You looks gorgeous, as always." Sting states and Namaki blushes. He leans down and presses his soft lips against hers.
Not knowing the lacrima vision was on them, they continue to their sweet and soft kiss. Suddenly hearing the crowd 'aww' they pull apart quickly and look up to see themselves on the screen.
Blushing, Namaki hides her face in her boyfriends chest, Sting chuckles and then pulls her away from his chest.
"Wanna give 'em a show? So that everyone knows you're mine?" Sting questions with a smirk, before she can answer, he dips her and places his lips against hers once again.
Giggling, she smiles and kisses back. The moment is ruined when the guild master of Lamia Scale speaks
"I think it's about time for me to make and appearance!" She pauses and drops down from atop of the arena. "It's time to show you what a real woman's charm is!!" She lands and throws her robe and starts moving her hips in a circle. The audiences faces pale and their mouths drop open.
"With that single strike, the atmosphere has been ruined." The announcer says sadly. All of the women who, besides Mira and Jenny, walks back to their appropriate guilds.
"Final round! Battle gear!"
After a few seconds, Jenny transforms into her battle gear. Then after her, Mira finally uses her strongest Satan Soul, Sitri. After striking Jenny, she instantly wins the round.
As Jenny cries about how she will have to pose naked for Sorcerer Weekly, Mirajane just casually walks back to her guild mates.
"Well today was very... interesting..." Namaki states looking at Sting. He nods in agreement.
"Now our next and last battle for the day is Kargura of Mermaid Heel against Yukino of Sabertooth."