Chapter VII-Day 1 Battles

3rd POV
It's finally time for the battle portions
"First up for the first battle today, is Lucy from Fairy Tail A! And Flare from Raven Tail." Everyone hears the announcer speak.

Namaki POV
"Stiiiiiiiinggggg....." he just grunts and faces away from me. "Pay attention to meeeeeee." I whine in his ear. He sighs and faces towards me, looks me dead in the eye and says
"No." Then turns back towards the arena to where Lucy and Flare are fighting. I peek over his shoulder and see it's beginning. Me being the little annoying wizard I am, I sit on Stings shoulders, not a care in the world.
"Get off me!" He yells loud enough for only us to hear. I stubbornly shake my head and giggle. I whisper in his ear
"Never." Then jump off his shoulders and run down the hall with Sting chasing me.

With Fairy Tail
"What the hell is going on?!" Natsu cries. "Lucy get up!" He cries out in desperation as his guild mate gets beaten. Flare wraps her hair around Lucy's leg and her hair catches on fire and burns Lucy's leg. Lucy screams out in agony as she is being tossed around like a rag doll.
Natsu clenches his fist until his knuckles become white. Finally the match is done with and Natsu jumps down from the balcony and rushes over to Lucy to help her up.

Namaki POV
After running away from Sting, he finally manages to catch me and carry me over his shoulder. I huff and cross my arms as he walks back with me swinging on his shoulder.
Once we return, we see that the first match was done with.
"Aw man, we missed it." I pout.
"Ah don't worry. We'll see the next match." Sting pats my head. I swat his hand away and try to fix my long hair.
"AND NOW! TIME FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!" The announcer says through the arena. "Orga Nanagear from Sabertooth!" I start to cheer for Orga. "And Warcry from Quattro Cerberus!" And the crowd cheers, just not as loud as for Orga.
Once the battle begins, Warcry's eyes start to water with tears, until he starts bawling.
"Well this is interesting." I admit and Sting nods.
"His magic is pretty entertaining." Sting says to Rogue, Rufus and I.
"I have no interest in this petty battle." Rogues mutters and walks away. Sting just looks at me and shrugs, and I do the same.
Turning back to the battle just in time for Orga to win by using his Black Lightning Magic. I gape, still amazed by his magic skills.
"Awesome!" I exclaim and Sting chuckles. My cheeks heat up and I cover them with my hands and turn my head.
"Cmon Orga, could you have at least made this a bit more entertaining?" Sting says to Orga. Orga stops before turning around
"Fine, I'll sing a song." Sting yells to him
"That's not what I meant!" I groan and cover my ears until he stops singing. Once he stops singing I uncover my ears and breath a sigh of relief.
~~Time Skip~~
Finally it's time for the last battle of the day. Mystogan of Fairy Tail B vs Jura of Lamia Scale.
~~Later on in the battle~~
Towards the end, it looked like Mystogan was about to cast a powerful spell, when he suddenly drops to the floor laughing.
Everyone's mouths are agape and I just sweatdrop.
"Well... it looks like Jura from Lamia Scale wins!" The announcer says through the crowd and everyone cheers, while Mystogan sulks walking out of the arena.
"Well that was....interesting......"