Chapter VI-Hidden

Namaki POV
The first game was about to begin. I was sitting beside Sting, learning on his shoulder, purposely trying to push him over.
"Oh my god, stop it." Sting snaps at me and I just cheekily grin at him and giggle
"Aw, you're no fun." I pout, Sting just chuckled and ruffles my hair, I whine and try to fix my hair.
Suddenly the crowd gives off a sudden gasp, I turn my head towards the arena and gasp myself.
"Holy crap, I didn't think they could fit a whole city in there!" I exclaim, looking on the lacrima vision, I see that all the competitors have been sent into the arena.
"Now let the games...BEGIN!" After the commentator explains the game, a bunch of copies of everyone generate. And then everything starts. Looking around I see that Gray Fullbuster hits a fake Nalpudding and I'd sent to a 'time out.'
Being the lovesick puppy, Juvia decided to hug a fake Gray, I just face palm. Groaning I say
"Ugh, this is so boring. Where is Rufus?!" I look around and see him on top of a building 'You sneaky little... what are you up to?...'  Suddenly, everyone gasps. I turn and see Nulpudding constantly going after Gray. "What the heck is his problem?"
Sting just hums in response. Now things start to get heated. Lyon, and Gray are having a standoff, when Juvia falls off a building, skirt flying up over her as she falls. The two boys blush and I faintly hear a 'what a view' from Lyon, I just gag and see Juvia kicking Lyon into the ground. Now it's Gray and Juvia fighting.
I see snow starting to gather in the arena and turn to see Eve casting a blizzard type of spell. As everyone, besides the copies, shiver, Eve takes them out, gaining three points.
"Some of the competitors are immune to the cold, so they won't shiver. But the others aren't, and are effected by the cold, so they shiver. And the copies don't shiver at all. Smart move." I say with a hum. "Not bad."
When Lyon comes from behind Eve and knocks him out by sending some ice bird type things at him. And Lyon gains a point.
"I find this game dreadfully boring." We hear somebody say, we look up and see it's Rufus, on the top of a building. The crowd just stares at him in awe and confusion as to why he is in such an open place. Apparently the Fairy Tail guild thinks that as well.
Rufus then starts to cast a Memory Make spell. And the sky goes dark, night time like. Looking down at the others, I see that they have a bright yellow glow. But only the actual competitors.
"Now that's cool!" I say, Sting nods at me.
"Night of Shooting Stars!" Rufus shouts, and a bunch of light beams strike the others, hearing their cries of pain, I let out a small smirk.
"Now that's how it's done." I say with a chuckle. I turn to Sting and we high five. Looking back, I see Nulpudding trying to dodge the attack, but failing miserably.
And with that, Sabertooth takes the first win of the Grand Magic Games.