Chapter XIV-Day Three

Namaki POV
Morning finally came. Getting up and out if bed, I head to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Rubbing my eyes I clear my vision to see
Two.
Large.
HICKEYS?!
"STING EUCLIFFE!" I yell out, fuming. Quickly he is in the bathroom with a nervous expression
"Y-yes babe?" He asks while stuttering.
"What. Is. This?!" I say pointing to the hickeys.
"Ummm..." he draws out as I tap my foot impatiently "I wanted to show other guys that your mine." He says with a sheepish grin. I groan and smack him upside the head.
"Whatever, just hurry up and meet me downstairs." He nods and then takes his turn to get ready.
Once I'm down stairs, everyone looks at me, a bit of fear in their eyes. Most likely 'cause they heard my little outburst.
"What the hell y'all lookin at?!" I yell at the other guild members. Quickly they turned their heads away, returning back to what the originally were doing.
I see from the corner of my eye Rogue walking towards me.
"What was that all about?" He asks. Sighing, I show him the bright red and purple marks on my neck. He nods his head in understanding  "well it's about to go, hurry up and grab your boyfriend." I nod and head back towards our bedroom to go grab Sting.
"Is it just me, or do you always overdress?" Sting asks, I shrug and reply.
"What can I say? I love to show off." I grin and grab his hand. Soon we are all headed out to Domus Flau.
Soon we had arrived, my hand in Stings. They had finally announced the the first event
"Pandemonium!" The pumpkin guy said. We sent now Orga as our representative for this event. They explained all the rules and soon the first competitor was chosen, Ezra Scarlett.
There were 100 monsters in total
"I chose, all of them." The crowd gasps and murmurs spread through the audience.

(Sorry, I know it's short. I just wanted to get a chapter up, I guess you could say this was a filler for the next chapter.)