~~Valentines Day Special~~

(This will not effect the original story plot)

Sting POV
It's Namaki and I's first Valentines Day together. I wanted to make it special. So I changed into a tux and went to pick her up at her apartment. After knocking, she finally answers.
"Hi baby." She gives me a sleepy smile.
"Hey, did I wake you up?" I asked her, feeling bad.
"No no, it's fine. Anyway, what'd you want?" She let's me in her nice small apartment.
"It's Valentines Day today." I tell her. "I want to wake you out." Her eyes light up.
"Really?!" I nod my head with a grin. She squeals and hugs me, I spin her around and kiss her. After pulling back for air, I tell her
"Go get ready, I'm taking you to lunch." She nods her head and rushes up to her room to get changed. As I wait, I look around and notice Polly asleep on one of her cushioned chairs.
I walk over and slightly pet her head, she purrs and stirs closer towards me. I chuckle and scratch behind her ear. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a throat clear.
Looking up I see my beautiful girlfriend.

(Her outfit)Once I saw her, my jaw dropped"Y-you look stunning, Ki

(Her outfit)
Once I saw her, my jaw dropped
"Y-you look stunning, Ki." I stated, she blushed. Chuckling, I grabbed her hand and we headed to the train station. I had asked some of Fairy Tail to set up something romantic for the both of us.
As we arrived in Magnolia, I escorted her out of the train and onto the streets. They seem to be having a Valentines Day festival or something.
I took Namaki to our designated in the flowery meadow, lit with candles, rose petals and a nice red and white sheet on the ground of the meadow.
"S-sting... it's beautiful." She mumbles with a look of awe on her pale face.
"I'm glad you like it." I smile and kiss her temple, she giggles as I drag her over to the little picnic that's set up.
I sit down first and smooth out her spot and then helped her sit down.
We ate a nice simple dinner, some chicken soup with red velvet cake as dessert. As the night went on, Namaki started to get sleepy. Deciding it was time to go, I scooped her up bridle style and walked to the train, as I set her down, I see she already fell asleep. Smiling, I kiss her temple and let her snuggle against me.
What a perfect Valentines Day.