Chapter IX-Day Two

Namaki POV
Waking up the next morning, I reluctantly get up and take a shower. Stripping of my pajamas, I turn the shower on and wait for it to heat up to my liking.
Once it's at the right temperature, I step into the shower and under the water. I close the sliding door and turn to grab my lavender scented shampoo and conditioner. Squeezing some one the palm of my hand, I start to rub it into my long hair. Once I wash out the shampoo, I put a small amount into my hand and wash the ends of my hair to get the tangles out.
After washing my hair, I get some body wash and rub it onto me. Finally finishing my shower, I step out and reach for my towel. Grabbing the white fluffy towel, I wrap it around myself. I get a smaller towel and dry my hair.
"Oi! Ki, it's almost time to go!" A familiar voice yells.
"Okay Sting! I'm almost ready!" I yell back. Quickly finding something to wear, I change into that. (Picture Above) As I finish putting my shoes on, I run out of my room, literally jumping over the railing and landing gracefully on the floor.
Standing up straight, I dust of my clothes and walks with our group.

~~At The Arena~~
"WELCOME TO THE SECOND DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!" The announcer shouts through the speakers.
"Ugh, why so loud." I groan and cover my ears. "It's too early for this crap." I rub my eye and give a cute yawn.
"Well good morning Ki." I glare at Sting and he gives me a cheeky grin, I blush and look away.
I turn back to the arena to see the game that is going to happen today.
"What the heck are those?" I ask to no one in particular.
"The game for today is called Chariots. Where one competitor from each guild has to race to the finish. But the chariots keep moving!" I lay my chin on the railing and sigh.
Looking down after a while I see all the contestants.
Quattro Cerberus; Bacchus.
Lamia Scale; Yuki. (Right?)
Blue Pegasus; Ichiya.
Mermaid Heel; Risley Law.
Raven Tail; Kurohebi.
Fairy Tail Team A; Natsu Dragneel. Fairy Tail Team B; Gajeel Redfox. Sabertooth; Sting Eucliffe.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell to Sting. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! Dragon Slayers have terrible motion sickness." I groan and run my hand down my face.
"I swear Sting Eucliffe. I will beat you when this race is over." I sigh and sit down and watch the game on the lacrima vision.

~~After Chariots~~
Sighing, I put Stings arm around my shoulders and help him to the infirmary.
"You're and idiot." I stare bluntly. Sting just chuckles.
"You are right there, Ki." Sting whispers hoarsely. I giggle and help him onto the bed. Laying him down, I put the covers over him. Before I leave Sting calls for me. 
"C'mere." I walk over to Sting, not paying attention to where I was going, I trip on the leg of the bed. Trying to steady myself, I put my arms in the bed. But before I can catch myself, my head leans down and....my lips attach to Stings.

(LIME AHEAD)
My eyes widen and I blush, I most likely look like a tomato. Before I can pull away, Sting sits up quickly and pulls me onto his lap. I unconsciously wrap my arms around his neck and my eyes close, he does the same, except his arms around my waist.
He bites my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny, he runs his hands down the my sides, I gasp. He takes this opportunity to stick his tongue into my mouth, our tongues fight for dominance.
Suddenly, Sting flips us over so I'm on my back. Needing air, we pull away from each other, a string of our mixed saliva following. I look into his blue eyes and blush madly.
"Namaki..." he pauses "I'm in love with you."