Chapter V-The Guilds

3rd POV

"WELCOME TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!" the pumpkin guy yells into the mic, everyone in the crowd starts cheering at the top of their lungs for their favorite guild. As the crowd is cheering, Team Sabertooth is waiting to be announced.

"Sting!" a certain silver haired girl runs towards Sting, before he can turn towards her, she jumps on his back. Laughing, Namaki lands on top of Stings back as he falls forward, while the others just sweatdrop.

"Whaaaat...." Sting groans as Namaki sits on his back.

"Have fun, and keep us in first place!" She jumps off his back, making him groan.

"yeah, yeah." Sting stands up. And the guild announcements start.

"Well, I'll see you guys from the stands!" Namaki yells from down the hall, waving in the process.

~~In the stands~~

"Now, the time has come to meet our competitors."

"First up in 8th place, a guild from the town of Magnolia! Fairy Tail Team A!!!" While Namaki sits in the stands, the rest of the crowd throws insults and boo's Fairy Tail. Namaki peaks over her comrades and see's Fairy Tail giving irritated and angry expressions.

She role's her eyes, puts her hands behind her head and leans back in her seat.

"Hey, Namaki." Namaki opens one eye and see's one of her guild members.

"Hmmm?" She hums in response.

"Why aren't you with the team?" She sits up straight with an irritated expression, she shrugs.

"I guess master wanted to see how 'strong' the newbie is." Namaki grins with mischief, her grin drops once they announce the next team.

"And coming in 7th place, the rowdy army of hellhounds, Quatro Cerberus!" Instead this time, the crowd starts to cheer.

"This time, in 6th place, the damsels of the great blue sea, Mermaid Heel!" And the announcements go on until the last two teams.

"A now, for the runner up for first place. Fairy Tail Team B!" The crowds cheers between confusion and excitement.

Namaki POV

'Finally! The time's come for our team to be announced!' I think excitedly with a big grin.

"And finally, the team that came in first place, you love them! Get on your feet and scream for the most powerful team in Fiore, Team Sabertooth!" And the crowd goes wild, with cheers and whistles. With a face splitting grin, I scream at the top of my lungs for our team. Appearently, I screamed so loud, the lacrima vision ppointed itself on me.

I look up at it and wave towards everyone.

"Oh look! We seem to have some one special in the Sabertooth audience! Namaki Silver, she has been appointed the most beautiful and sexy girl in Sorcerer Weekly." All of the guilds are looking at the lacrima vision while the crowd cheers, and all the male audience members have heart eyes and nosebleeds.

I just sweatdrop. bored, I pick up Polly and start to scratch behind her ear, causing her to pure.

"You're the man Sting, the best in the whole wide world!" Lector cheers to Sting, and I giggle. Sting looks up at us and I wave. He smirks and waves back. The announcer explains all the rules for throughout the Games.

"Lets get started with the first event of the Grand Magic Games, Hidden." I look around, and everyone seems confused. Finally, he lists off the contestants.

"First competitor, from Quatro Cerberus is Yeager!"

"From Mermaid Heel, the adorable Beth Vanderwood!"

"From Raven Tail, Nalpudding!"

"From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tilm!" And all the girls in the crowd start to squeal, and I just role my eyes.

"Keep your eyes on this one folks, from Sabertooth, Rufus Lore!" Getting excited, I cheer for Rufus.

"From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia!" Being bored just sitting down, I walk to the railing and lean over.

"From Fairy Tail A, Gray Fullbuster!"

"And finally, from Fairy Tail B, Juvia Lockser!" I groan and semi-shout

"Finally! That took forever." I dramatically throwing my arms up in the air.

"Now for the first event the Games, Hidden."