»Cash Monaco

You and I
Cassandra Monaco 

     The name's Cassandra Monaco, but the kids at school call me Cash

     The name's Cassandra Monaco, but the kids at school call me Cash. Why you may be asking? Lets just say I have a small business on the side that involves selling my mom and aunt's very extensive pill collection to kids around school. My business slogan, as tacky as it sounds, is "Cash first. Stash last." Sure I may stand at 5'5'' and 120 pounds, but no one wants to find out what monster is unleashed if anyone dares to go against my slogan.

     Let's just say I don't have the prettiest life on the south side of Chicago, but hey, who does? Considering I am "entrusted" with my mother, after her and my dad's hideous divorce, we live with my Aunt Sarah above the liquor store located on the "bad" side of town. She and my aunt spend most of their days getting inebriated and forgetting I exist so I spend most days of the week couch surfing. 

     My favorite spot you may be wondering? Well that's easy, it's the Gallagher residence. Ian, the freckled redhead who secretly loves men, is one of my closest friends, and Fiona, the oldest who is pretty much their guardian, lets me crash 75% of the time as long as I put in my share of living expenses. 

     It's great, truly. The Gallagher's are like my family and I couldn't be more grateful for them. Without them I'd probably be living on the streets and dumpster diving. 

     The only problem is Lip, the second oldest who makes my heart stop every time we share a room.

     Yeah, he hates my guts and he doesn't ever let me forget.

     But he'll never cease to make broken look so beautiful.