Ch.1

no Don't please don't hurt him please!!.BEEP BEEP!! my alarm went off I walked over to it and shut it off.
I done what I was going to do for school and go to the Mahones house.
I went down stairs and saw my mom and dad went to work. and left a note
DearRylie.
me and you're father went on bussnes trip so we'll be gone for about month so you'll stay at theMahone's place
Love you so much see you soon.
Love Mom.
I shook my head at the note while Smiling. she still leaves me notes when she can text me. I walked out the door and ran acrossed the street and and and knocked on the door and waited. and guess who ansered it. carter.

what do you want. mr's blue hair with the last name ward.''he harsly said..
I'm here to see you're brothers you know the nice ones''

he moved aside so I could go in.
Hi Mama Mahone.'' i told her like I do every morning

I ran upstairs banged on Dustin's door then Austin's door.
then I ran down stairs with them chasing me..

Oh you geeks quit running and go to school. Carter said sitting down on the couch.
What you not going to school. Dustin Asked
Yes dweeb I'm just going to be late. now get..

Me and Dustin and Austin went out and got into Dustin's Blue Range Rover

When we got there everyone was staring at us like we killed somone. then in the corner of my eye Carter laughing his face off.

''Oh look the three some idots.''he said still laughing wait he said we 'did it'
''What are they talking about Letty'' Dustin whispered in my ear.
''Carter said we 'did it' I said I wasn't going to lie I was going to tell him the truth.
''So'' Austin then had to say so. why couldn't it be simple
" that we done it all together,''.

I heared austin say somthing Under his breath
so that way Dustin couldn't hear.

I was not going to cry the rumor will be over soon.

''Everyone Leave there is nothing to see here''the princable yelled
thank you princable.

as I was walking to class. that only me and Dustin have together witch was Math. i felt somone grab my butt.
HEY WATCH IT!!. I said in disscuss.
I turn around and see the one and only Carter.
ugh.
''Hey babe I know you liked it.'' he said leaning on the door

I took my seat and waited one hour till Math was over then geoghophy.
with all the Mahone's.
but I have every class with all the Mahone's. I only have math with just Dustin.
when its math Austin goes to music class and Carter I don't know what he does probly get high or somthing.

I walked to geoghophy. to see Carter sitting there I was shocked that he was early. I took a seat next to Austin while Carter was back there poking Dustin in the rib cage

Stop. Carter please. you're going to get me in trouble. Dustin ssid begging him to stop.

''Na this is fun''

God he's a idot. hope the teacher don't see.

after geogrophy was lunch. the hard part.
Carter didn't get Dustin trouble. I was walking side by side with Austin and Dustin looking for Alex.

hey guys wait up!. we looked behind is and saw a Alex running.

Oh hey bro how are you today. Austin said while getting his food.
''I'm good today''

I was talking to the Alex about the rumor Carter started. till something happend.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK ITS THE WEIREDO DWEEP THE DORK AND THE WEIRD GIRL.!!!!.. ha ha what's diffrent.oh I think I see. isn't this the Dork.

Carter held up a picture of Dustin getting up in the morning and couldn't find his glasses.
HA HA HA!!!!..

the whole cafatria was laughing. the last thing I was excepting.
he pured Pizza on my head.

YOU STUPID POO HEAD!!!!. I walked up to him and started screaming at him.

''Is this how you're father would want you to act. well is it.''

I went back to the halls so that way I could help calm Dustin.

Letty you go clean up we got this. Austin said while huging Dustin.
I ran to the girls room and put my hair up into a messy bun and ran out.
then I saw Austin beating Carter.

You freakin retard. how could you do this. Im going to freaking kill you.
Austin said while throwing another hit.

I looked around and saw no Dustin.

where's Dustin. I screamed