Ch.6

after school. we went to the Mall. guess who showed up. Carter that's who.

he's making it really hard to stay away from him . well anyways Austn went with Alex . Robert went with Dustin. and carter went with me

''what do you want Carter.''. I said getting mad.

'' im not going to stop till i get your love again. so till you love me ill quit following you.''

it sounded like he meant it. so i done the unthinkable.

i slamed my lips to his.

he licked my bottom lip begging for intrice. i granted it. his toung hit every part of my mouth.

our lips moved insync.

we had to pull away to catch our breaths.

''that was amazing.'' he said in a sing-song voice..

i had to agree with him. that was pretty cool.

''now i still love you now shut up.''

Carter's pov

I was walking with Fròst in the mall

.What do you want Carter. she snaped

I'm not going to stop till I get your love again. so till you love me I'll quit following you.

I meant it . but the one thing I didn't know is that she slamed her lips to mine. I licked her bottom lip wanting to get in. and luckly she opened. I hit every spot in her mouth that I could get.

our lips moved insync.

''that was amazing. I said in a singy voice.

''now I still love you now shut up.

really she still loves me.

I couldn't think I was happy I was super happy.

I kissed her on the lips on last time before I got down on one knee and gave her the promise ring.

''im so sorry about everything. I just want you to be mine Again. please.''

I asked full of hope.

''yes but you'll treat me right this time.''

''ok I will''.

Fròst's Pov.

after me and carter got back together I got a text from a unknown name.

Unknown: Hear me loud and clear you stupid fudge stay away from him.

Me: or what..

Unknown: or I'll find you an you'll pay. P.s I know where you and him both live. I'm watching you right now..

I look up from my phone and see phones everywhere.

right after that I got a phone call..

What what do you want from me. I didn't even bother looking to see who it was..

What Fròst . what's wrong. îts me Austin you know.

I was full on crying now I was afraid of everything and that text didnt help

"Fròst please tell me.'' Austn said through the phone.

I'll tell you meet me and Carter at the food court.

after that I hung up and grabed aholt of Carters hand and held it.

when we got to the food court I saw Austin Alex and Dustin.