Ch.4

I regreted telling Carter what I told him.

I don't know why I feel so bad. he's made my high school year aweful

now I feel bad for him.

it was January 14 2014 I get out of High School in Febuary 6 2015. I was walking to math class with Dustin till I saw a bully bully Carter. carter was not holding back he was beating the living shh outta him. I ran up to the both of them and tried my hardest to pull Carter off but it was no use .

''Carter please please stop. i yelled.

and it still didn't work.

''please Carter I need you to stop. you'll go to jail please i-i need you.''

after that he stoped. I never knew that I need you mean't so much to him.

''why Should I.you told me you didn't care that you didn't need me. so shut the fudge up.

and after that he stormed out of school. out of sight. but not out of mind.

he kep me wondering. he made me want to know more about him.

every girl in school wants to be on him. and every boy wants to be him. but I do like him. but I don't know how much

its Lunch time and still no Carter. looks like he aint coming back. but there is Zach maybe he know's where hes at.

i walk over to him and tap his shoulder.

''um do you know where carter is''

''how should i know friend stealer. geek.

he stood up and yelled.

100 dollars for one night no thank you.''.

the whole cafateria laughed. i was on my breaking point and i guess Austin and Dustin both saw and ran over to me and took me out of the cafateria

''w-why do they h-hate m-me.''

I was crying into Austin's chest

''Hey what happend. who hurt her.'' a voice said. it sounded famalir.

"who do you think. Zach he made her out to look like a hooker.''

''im going to give him some of my mind''.

''bro she needs you.''

I turn around and see him .Carter.

my mom always told me to follow my heart and that's what I did. I

ran over to him and huged him. I was holding on to the hem of his shirt as tight as I could. while crying into his chest.

''c-carter p-please f-forgive m-me''. I choked out.

''no need to apogize.''.

me and carter finished School and went home.

CARTER!!!!. his moms voice echoed through the house.

''oh no I done somthing. wrong''. he said while smirking.

me and him ran upstairs to see his mom taping her foot.'' you have exsplaning to do young man.''. she held up a picture. of him going to Zach's..

Oh Shit. I mumbled under my breath.before he could speak up I said somthing.

''i-i wanted to go see how he was doing and tell him to quit bullying me.''

''really for once I'm proud of you frost.''. she walked down stairs and I swore you could feel how thankful he was.

''Thank you so much Letty''..Letty. he called me Letty

'' you're welcome.''.

well me Carter Austin and Dustin was playing truth or dare..

''Letty truth or dare.'' dare. I dare you to make out with Carter. Austin said.

I looked over to Carter and saw him smirking.

I leaned in and kissed him. like he said a make out so that's what we did.

he licked my bottem lip begging for me to open. I opened slightly amd his toung exsplored my mouth. our lips moved insync.it was incredable

.''ok, ok get a room.''. I pulled back blushing and him smirking. I hid my face in his chest. while he is rubbing my back.

''awe babe don't hide the blush. they are jelous.''.

ok my turn- ding dong.. I got up to get it and it was Abbygail and Alex.. Abbygail is like me but she has Brown eyes and Black straight hair. and is a lot thinner then I am..

''hey bro.'' I said trying to act like a boy.

''ha ha you're boy is getting better.''.Alex said. I gave him a hug and went to play truth or dare..

alright my turn .i said. Abby truth or dare.

Dare.

alright I dare you to grab. Alex's you-know-what.

she reach down there and grabed him..Umm stoooppp iitt.' Alex moaned.

My turn Abby said. Rylie truth or dare.' Dare.

I dare you to kiss Dustin.. I looked over to carter and he shook his head ok.

I leaned over and kissed him.

Allright my turn Carter said.

Abbygail Truth or dare. dare.

I dare you to make out with Letty. me and her looked at each other a shruged.

I leaned in and kissed her. seems the boys was injoying it so we decided to make it even better. I kissed down to her neck trying to make her moan. I went from her jawl line and down to her ear.

''Hmmm. right theerrree''.

I sucked on it but not hard to leave a hicky.

that was as far as we was going to go. when we quit all the boys had there jaws hanging down.

and carter was filming it.

''Perv'' I said.

''well. that. was. Hott.. Austin finished for Carter and Dustin finished for Austin and they all said the last part...

it was a day later and I was walking to the super market to get pizza till Carter came up behind me and scared the living shh outt me.

''oh I'm sorry for scaring you Babe'' Carter said while winking.

''oh shut up you perv''. I said.'' am I a perv for last night'' he said''.

I kep walking till I heard Carter'' will you be my girlfriend''.

I was shocked I mean I wanted to but I didnt. Dustin and Austin would hate me more. but who cares.

''Yes I will''. he walked over to me and kissed me.

he got down on one knee he isn't going to marry me yet is he. I thought to myself.

''frost I want you to be mine and only mine. I want what ever happens we can get through will you take this promise ring.

''yes I will carter..

I look at the ring and Saw C+R in a heart