Ch.7

''you wanna go for a ride?" he asked.

I responded''Sure''

''well hop on. ''

''

held on to Carters waist.

''babe you Ready?."Yes"

he pulled out of the parking lot. and god did it feel good. I felt I felt alive for the first time in a while.

the wind was blowing through my hair. the trees and cars passing by. it was like a movie. I'm with my Bestfriend/Boyfriend. he is me without him there is no me.

''babe hold on watch this''. Carter said as we took the dirt road way so we could be alone for a little bit.

he popped a wheely. and god did I hold tight.

''Carter that was fun..ha ha'' I said loudly cause the sound of the motorcycle..

''wait till we get to where we're going you'll have much more fun.'' he said.

when we got there he went behind me and held my eyes closed..

''CARTER!! please stop''

''just keep walking. take a left. now turn right. now open.

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful..

Carter's pov

I was having the time of my life with the love of my life riding my motorcycle.

I was being me and popped a wheely. showing off. I stop showing off cause she was holding on really tight. I thought she was afraid but turns out she liked it. being bad. man I never relized that her being bad turns me on..when we got close to were we was I went behind her and held her eyes closed.

CARTER!!!. please stop

''just keep walking . take a left. now turn right. now open.

Fròst's Pov

saw a beautiful pond with a tree and a bed? . a bed what's a bed doing here.he walked me through the tall grass and too the bed.

''haa this bed is so soft'' carter said..

he turned and was hovering over me. and started sucking on my neck.

''hmm Carrtterr''..I wraped my hands around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair

he took off my shirt. and I took his off right along with it..

I fliped us around and started sucking on his neck.

''Keep going Fròst.'' Carter Moaned.

he fliped us around and I was trying to take off Carters belt and exdently touched his yah-know-what ;)

''yaaah don't do that''

every touch every feel was like lightning going threw my body. every kiss. every thing was just perfect I wouldn't trade it for the world

I just gave Carter something that I won't ever get back..

''that was perfict Fròst you was perfect.''

''you was amazing Carter. t-thank you ''.

''ok Fròst we need go home.''

we got our clothes back on and ran to the motorcycle. and we went home. but it wasn't home it was a apartment.

'' where are we'' I asked

''my home' carter said''. '' no you live with Mama Mahone'' I said thinking he was crazy