Ch.8

'' carter stop. stop. I beg please'' I said pulling him off

fanily Mama Mahone called the police,

they draged him off and pushed Carter to the ground and put hand cuffs on him.

''you have a right to reman silent. everything you say can and will be used aganst you in the court of law.'' the cop said

they picked him up and put him in the car. after that they went back in to check on Austin. I walked over to the car and mouthed the words

''i love you'' and put my hand up on the window. the best he could still hand cuffed he put his on mine.

''all right ma'am we need you away from the car'' the guy said.

I backed up full of tears. he's going away for a very long time.

the next day was court. I dressed in one of Carter's shirts and my ripped black skinny jeans. I put my ankle high boots and walked out.

I texted Austin

me: hey bro. I went to the court early so I can calm my mind

Him: ok just be careful..

me: I will bye..

and after that I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the park. I sitted on the bench put my earbuds in and drifted all my pain away..

all these couples was kissing and huging and laughing.

it made me think of me and him but we was never like that..

I made it to court early and decided to just wait. and in came a croud and in that croud I saw Mama Mahone Dustin and Austin.

I waved them over and they came to sit by me.

''really his shirt'' Austin said..

''all rise'' the judge said.

I watched as Carter was brung into the room. he turned his head and our eyes met..

I cried the whole time.

he gets 2 years in prison. 2 long years.

today is the day that Austin and Dustin leave. ugh can it get better.

I went to Austin's and Dustin's house went in carters room grabed a picture of him and me then I grabed his beanie.

I put the beany on my head and walked out to go to the airport.

when we got there it was the most packed place I've ever seen

''good bye Letty. I'll see you somtime. k?" Dustin said.

''good bye sweet stuff take care ok. don't let anyone hurt you. your too good to hurt. I'll miss you buddy'' Alex said. huging me he pulled away

''i-ill miss you Letty. please don't cry don't make this harder. Can I try one thing before I leave.''Austin said.

he grabed my face and kissed me. I kissed back

''ive liked you a lot Letty. see you'' he said.

I gave mama Mahone a hug and watched them leave.

I stayed behind and watched my three best buddies walk away.

watching them dissapair into the croud once they was gone I left. I watched there plane leave. I waved to them in the prosess even though they probly couldn't see me..

I turned on my heels and walked away. away from them. away from everything.

I went the only place I could go. Robert's.