Ch.5

well me and carter are ok I guess he did ask me to be his and only his. but he kinda is abusive.
he yells at me and if I don't do what he wants he hits me.
and Austin know's in a way I guess
he hears my cries every now and then. Dustin is Dustin he is still the same.

''Rylie. come here!!!!" Carter's voice echoed through my head. I shaking I didn't want to go in there but if I didn't I was going to pay Tonight.
"coming''.

I ran down stairs to see Carter and Zach. ugh zach.
"yes".
''me and Zach want to have a guys night out is that ok with you'' carter asked..
''yes you can go''.

it would give me time to talk to Austin and help get my mind off things.
after they left I ran upstairs to Austin's room..
''c-can I come in.''. .
''yes''. he said in a singsong voice.
I walked in and huged him. I couldn't hold it in no more I was crying. the tears wouldn't let up.

''i-i miss the c-carter that I f-fell in l-love w-with.''.
''i know you do I know'' and after that I fell asleep with the sound of Austin's heart beat.
I woke with yelling and screaming and in carter's room
I walked down stairs and see Austin and Carter yelling and Dustin watching. I walk over to Dustin and asked him what was going on
'' well. Carter will tell you and if he don't Austin will. i don't want to see you cry.''.

well what ever it is it must be bad..

You slept with another girl you sack of nothing. austin yelled.
wait slept with another girl.
''i had a right to she won't do it with me.''.
''she don't have to she's just 16 you can't force her to do anything..''

right then and there I walked up to carter and threw the promise ring that he gave me.

'' we're done. I want Carter back.the one I fell in love with ''

and with that I walked up to Austin's room and cried.Mom and Dad will be back in a week
its pretty much the same thing everyday for the next week me Dustin and Austin will go out and get some starbucks. meet up with Alex.
and go home and play X box.
Carter well he's carter. he gets high. smokes. and even beat somone the other day and went to court.

he gets new tattoos almost everyday. he's tried to take me back but I couldn't do it. I couldn't stand the pain he gave me. I still love him with all my heart but I can't do it
it was the last day of staying here at the Mahone's. I was happy to go back over the street but I would miss staying here with Dustin and Austin. but Carter not so much.

'' hey guys let's make this day a very good day.
after school we'll go to subway. then we'll go to the mall with Alex and Robert. then we'll go to that lake with all of us.''..I said trying to come up with ideas.

''im in. said a deep raspy voice. I look over to the door to see Carter.
''um I'm sorry Bro but she wants a great day not a bad one. Austin said getting angry.
''well she did say go to the lake with all of us. so I'm going.
and after that carter left.
me Dustin and Austin got ready and went to school in austin's red range Rover.
when we got there the girls was looking at me like I was crazy.
I bet they figered out that I dumped Carter.
Austin grabed my hand and walked me into the school. right now I didn't care what everyone thinks they ain't messing this day up
I had to let go of Austin's hand so I could follow Dustin to Math.
that went by slowly and now geagrophy. were i m parkners with Austin.

now its lunch and there is the table of Punks Carter, Zach, and a few other guys I don't know.
as I was walking I heard a whisle I looked and it was Zach. Carter smacked him on the head me and the boys went to the table with Robert Alex and abby.

''hey guys.'' robert said