Yukimura

Yukimura Sanada.

"Yukimuuuuraaaaa" you wined. and you had a good reason for it to!!! You two were wondering around the land that belonged to your lord Takeda because the bith of you were bored out of your minds. but that all changed when you two stubbled apon a ratered old house. it looked like it hadn't been used in years curiousity git tye better of Yukimura to explore the run down place. of course he had to drag you along with him.

truth be told you were a bit scared. it looked like one of the hunted houses you see in dead scary movies! To ypu it was an exact replica but Yukimura was completely oblivious to the matter.

"Do we have to do this?! Someone could still live here"

"No they couldent its completely run down who would want to live in a place like this?!"

"You know... rats and mice and spiders and probably spme other form of unknown species"

He chuckled but you found nothing funny about the matter. then the unthinkable happened.

Yukimura stopped and turned around to face you.

"(F/n)... you should know that i wpuld never let anything or anyone get you. i wont let anyone hurt you.if i did i wouldent be able to live with myself" he then closed his eyes and slowly moved in to give you the most wonderful kiss of your life!

" Your my everything. I will do my all to protect you.

And from that moment forward you to were inseparable.