Motochika

Motochika Chosokabe.

You amied your rifle at the samurai hat on a sword about 10 meters away ,aimed your rifle and shot at the samurai helmet sending it flying up in the air, shot at itt again and it went higher and so on so form until it got 20 meters up in the air you stopped firing then it landed back on the sword.

"There you are I've been lookin for you everywhere" a voice called behind you

you turn around to see your lord. you snorted at the thought. lord?!?! Yeah right. he was just a captain if a ship that cared about his people and his crew. not knowing however that he cared about you the most.

"Well well my 'lord'. nice to see you here*sigh* and whem I'm all outa bullets too"

"Yeah yeah whatever. listen i just came to tell you that I'm bored"

"And i should care why?!"

"Because were going to go challenge Mori thats why" he beamed happily for some reason.

" don't you mean 'you' are going to challenge Mori?! I usually just sit there and watch as you get your ass kicked"

"HEY!! Like you can talk. ypu almost got your ass kicked last time."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Then you remembered that terrible injury you had suffered the last time you fought" Captain don't worry about me I'm fi-"

he suddenly jumped down from where he was and walked over to you

" no your not fine you've only just barely gotten over the injury"

"Buy-"

"No buts" and with a twisted turn of events he kissed you. it felt like an eternity buht that while ut lasted but that sweet eternity came to an end when you two brock apart for air.

"now come on lets kick Moris ass!!!" He yelled to the crew and ran off the crew following him.

it was inly then you noticed the ring he slipped onto ypur finger.