Ieyasu 2

Ieyasu Tokugawa.

You lay in the open field with happy but calm features upon your face. It was just such beautiful day. Almost too beautiful for a time of war but on this day it just seemed to take a break. Almost waiting for something to happen on this day. Something special.

You closed your eyes enjoying the breeze blowing by, swaying your (h/l) (h/c) behind your head.

“Your so beautiful” you gasped and turned around at the voice. It was your love life. The man you had loved ever since you were young.

Ieyasu Tokugawa.

“Ieyasu i- what are you doing here?”

“I came to admire this peaceful day...” he turned to you.” And the beauty sitting next to me” You blushed at his comment.

“C-come now im not that beautiful”

“Oh but you are. I always go as far as to say your the most beautiful girl in the land- no the world”

“Ieyasu... Dont be silly im not nearly as beautiful as the women I’ve seen in Mekawa(( is that spelt right?)) if you were looking for a woman to flatter-“ You were silenced as by Ieyasu’s lips meeting yours.

“I-Ieyasu...”

“No woman in Mekawa- no the world” He chuckled at his replay of words” could ever, EVER match your beauty” You smiled as he embraced his lips with yours once more.