Mitsunari

Mitsunari Ishida.

Ever since Hideyoshi, your old general, died Mitsunari's been ordering you around like your some new rookie that just joined the army.

Your new 'order' was to go kill the so called clever fox of Oshu. Some fox. He looks and acts lile a dumbass.

He wouldent shut up so you decided to make this quick. Just as you were about to kill the idiot something in the corner of your eye cought your attention.

A man riding a horse poped out of nowhere and started speeding towards you. You jumped out of the way. But he jumped of his horse and landed right next to you.

He was wearing a helmet with a crescent moon on top, an eye patch and had three swords on each hip.He turned ourlt to be Masamune Date. The one Mitsunari so desperately wanted to kill.

Until Mitsunari got here you kept the guy stalled but damn it wasent easy. The same thought kept runng through your head.

" Where thr hell is Mitsunari anyway?! He should be here by now!!!"

*Time skip*

Mitsunari still hadent arrived and you were losing energy . You hhad underestimated the guy.

It was then he arrived. You were glad to see him but you shouldent have taken your eyes off of that bastared. In the split second you turned your head he lungged (sp) forward and stabbed you right in the stomach.

You can't remember what happened after that but you awoke soon enough being shaken buy worried arms.

"(F/n)!!! (F/n)!!!" You opened your eyes to see Mitsunari holding you in his shaking arms. Masamune was passed out on the ground farther away.

Your vision was going blurry again.

"NO!!! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!!! I DO NOT PERMIT YOU TO DIE NOT YOU!!!"

With the very last energy you had you leannt up and kissed Mitsunari. He kissed back terrified for you to go.

As much as you both wanted to be together you couldn't stop your death.

So you died in Mitsunari's arms and against his lips wishing for more of the blissful moment