Keiji

Keiji Maeda.

You underneath the beautiful cherry blossom tree. this was where it all started. where you first met him.

Where you first met Keiji.

"Wow i never would have guessed this tree ment so much to you" You gasped at the sudden voice. You hadnt expected him to be there.

"Keiji! When did ypu get here?!"

"..."

"Keiji?!"

"You look adorable when you blush"You hadn't even noticed. But Keiji had. And that wasent a good thing.

He ran up to you. Maybe a bit to close. Its not like you were complaining or anything though.

"Well?!"

"Huh?! What?!"

He chuckled."Why is this tree so important to you?!"

You were getting abit nervous. You weren't ready to confess to Keiji.

"I-uh ... well you know"

"Come on don't get so nervous. We've known eachother for years. You can tell me anything." You knew that but you still weren't ready to confess your love for him.

"Nothing really... its just where... we firsy met"for some reason he looked a little taken back.

"Not... that important"

""Uh no its just...... Keiji. There's something i need to tell you. I uh.... Keiji i-" He started laughing

"KEIJI! WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" you weren't one to get angry so easily but what you wanted to tell Keiji was important and not something to be laughed at!!!

"Relax relax..." You stayed silent and stared at Keiji. So he made his move.

He leaned in and gave a passionate kiss.

"This place is important to me because this is where we first met. I love you Keiji"He kissed you again

"I love you to (f/n)"

Under that cherry blossom tree was where you and Keiji first met.

It was where tou had your first kiss.

It was where you two ... first uh*cough cough* (eink wink nudge nudge)

And it was where you two got married.