Hanbei

Hanbei Takenaka.

You had completed your search around the boarder to to look for night watchers. You hadn't seen anything so you made your way back to lord Hideyoshi to report your search.

But something was pondering on your mind. No matter how hard you tried you couldn't help but wonder.

You were head of Hideyoshi's ninja core (i think its called a ninja core) who he had recently recruited. You had heared rumours of Hideyoshi's second in comand. But had no idea who he was.

But you were certainly curious to find out.

You had arrived at Hideyoshi's head quaters but found him nowhere.

Instead a man around the same age as you was there. Then he turned around to face you.

He was beautiful. Now you knew the full definition of love at first sight. You stood there staring at the handsome man him staring politely back but not as dazed as you. Yiu felt like you were in a trance.

He walked closer to you. You don't know what happened but you suddenly became very nervous and backed away. But you only took four steps when you came back to back with the balcony railings.

He had come quite close to you.

"You must be the beautiful girl lord Hideyoshi was telling me about."

"Uh yes ... i am. My name is (f/n) and you might be?!"

"My name is Hanbei. Its a pleasure to meet you." He bowed suddenly, grabbed your hand. and kissed it gently.

But he didn't finish there. He kissed up your arm until he got to your cheek.

"Wh-what are you doing?!"

"Come now. I know your enjoying this buy the faint blush on your cheeks. Which might i add makes you even more adorable."

Then out of know where he kissed you gently but passionately. You moved yyour arms around his neck as his hannds made their way around your waist.

You felt sorry for Hideyoshi who happened to walk in on you to.

(Oh wow that failed. It was totally random and just... wow. I soz for the repetitiveness annd the total OOCness even thought there both not words.)