Ieyasu

Ieyasu Tokugawa.

(This one shot has completely changed the story line. But if you haven't seen The Last Party then ut doesn't really matter)

You felt terrible about what you had done. You kept telling yourself you were forced into it but... that didn't seem to get through.

You were a shy girl. Perhaps to shy. But you couldent turn people down. Even if it was the wrong thing to do. Even though that horrible Tenkai (sp) was the one to drag you into this. You didn't want to forge the letters to all those different generals in Ieyasu's name.

You had never told anyone but you loved Ieyasu. How could you not he saved your life after all.

But you were scared. Scared of the fact that if you didn't do this the land would fall into even worse ruin. But your mind was fuzzy. You didn't know what you were doing anymore.

*Time skip*

Most of the warlords that you wrote the letters to were here. Being to shy to speak to them all poor Kinggo (I'M SO SORRY BUT I FORGOT HIS NAME AND I THINK THAT'S IT BUT ITS PROBABLY NOT SPEALT RIGHT FELL FREE TO CORRECT ME!!!) was forced to tell all the angry lords that i was the one who wrote the letters and not Ieyasu. But to save Kinggo from dying of fear Ieyasu appeared out of no where and dropped down right in front of Kinggo.

"Kinggo did you forge those letters?!"

"Uh well... see i-"

"No it was me" You came out of you little corner that hid you from view.

"(F/n)?!... but why would yo-" You couldn't control yourself. Without thinking you ran into Ieyasu's arms. Tears in your eyes.

"I-Ieyasu I'm so sorry i was to terrified to NOT write the letters. I couldn't control myself. I'm such a fool please Ieyasu forgive me-" You were cut off by him putting two fingers under your chin and lifting your head up to meet his.

He kisses you ever so gently almost as if you were about to break.

"Its ok (f/n) everything will be fine. Please stop crying. I love your beautiful face when its smiling."