Masamune 2

Masamune Date.

(Do mind my grammar i can't spell haha)
"WHY WON'T YOU COME OFF?!?!" You screamed at the samurai helmet with a big crescent moon on the top. Honestly you had no idea why you were screaming at a helmet but the smudge on the side was an asshole and it wouldent come off. Oh well... you were tiered and decided 'screw you helmet!!! Keep your smudge I'm going to bed'. Then tou remembed why you were out here in the first place. Masamune was practising his swordsmanship while you got asked a favor from Kojuro to keep an eye on him. You of course didn't refuse for you... had fallen in love with the one eyed dragon.

You sighed as you relised you couldent go to bed. God knows how long he's going to be out here. But them took it back as he stopped put his sword away and looked st you. Not noing you were watching him.

"Uh hey how long have you been here?!"

"Oh you know ... about an hour maybe 2 i lost count when i relised how boring you were"
A sudden smirk appeared on his lips ..... ut wasent a good smirk either.
"Boring huh?!"

"Yes...." you narrowed your eyes at him as he made his way closer." Very...quite ...boring ..."

"Is that so?!"he leaned in only a few inches away. You started to blush and tried your best to hold it back

As if reading your mind he leaned in closer. The result being you turning a little pink. he chuckled and said" well then ill have to show you just how boring i can be" makeing his way on top of you.

You felt sorry for Kojuro who walked in on your and Masamunes' adventures'