Sasuke

Sasuke Sarutobi.

As you were jumping through the woods when you felt someone's eyes on you. Beung a ninja you should have figured it out already but couldn't. This guy was good whoever he was. You decided to ignore him and keep making your way to your lord (it can be whoever u want it to but not Shingen)

But the stranger had other palns it seemed. Before you entered the boarders of your lords land you stopped. You weren't letting this strager invade ypur lords land.

You were abour to stop on the next branch in front of you when a man appeared from the tree right in front of you.

One foot landed on the branch but the other didn't causing you.to fall backwards from shock.

You were falling but a flash of green went by and you were in someone's arms in a split second.

It was the man from before.

You jumped out of his arms on the branch opposite him.

"YOU!! who are you were you the one who was following me?!"

"Uh... yes me... I'm Sasuke, Sasuke Sarutobi.. and yes it was me who was following you."

You looked funny at him.

" I presume your (f/n-l/n) yes?!"

"Uh yeah but how did you know?!"

"I heared lord (bla blla bla) had a ninja in his/her ranks so i came to check you out...." He started actually CHECKING you out.

"Perv...."

"What?!?! No no!!! Its not like that i came here to meet you. To see what you were like. But now that you mention it-" you appeared out of thin air right next him and wacked him on the back of the head.

Ever since then Sasuke came to check on you almost everyday. Sometimes it was annoying but.... you didn't mind it really.

(Ok this one failed to...... I'm losing my touch..:/... if i even had a touch to begin with but whatever. Soz i didn't finish this one with a kiss but to be honest putting Sasuke kissing a girl into words is kinda hard and this took me forever to release so yeah......)