5.Closer

Lola P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and looked at the time. It was only 7:30 and the sound of Robin moving stuff around caught my attention. I wanted to go back to sleep as I looked at him cooking and I made a sound.

"Sorry did I wake you?" He asked moving to me.

"Yes you did, but I'm up now so its okay." I said moving the blanket off of me.

I stood and stretched out a little and walked over to him. My place was always cold in the morning but this place is nice and warm. I walked over to the smell of food and as I got to him he handed me a plate of breakfast.

"Here you go." He said handing apple juice as well.

"Oh, thank you." I said and he walked me back over to the couch.

He pulled out a little tray table for me and fixed it to the right height. I sat my food down and he picked up my legs and wrapped me back into the blanket and handed me the remote. He didn't say anything as he walked back over to the kitchen and I smiled. I don't know what it feels like to be a princess but this has to be close.

"Are you going to sit down with me?" I asked him as he walked pass me with his food in hand.

"You want me too?" He said giving me a confused look.

"Yeah, why would I not want you too?" I said smiling back at him.

He slowly walked over to me and sat down giving me glances. I turned the TV off and turned looking at him and he gave me an awkward smile.

"Why did you do that?" He asked and I smiled.

"We can watch TV anytime, lets talk." I said.

"About the case?" He asked back.

"About anything, tell me something about you." I said and he gave me a look of surprise.

"Well, I'm 28 and never been married and my favorite color is purple." He said as if this was an interview.

"Alright that's something I guess." I said smiling as I ate my food.

"What about you? What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Its green, I started to like that color a lot when I was young. I was almost living in this park next to my house back then." I said and he nodded.

"Why?" He asked me and I smiled at the fact he wanted to hear more.

"Well my mother was the only person I had and she was always high. She would leave me for weeks at a time so I hung out all the time. After school everyone would go to the park to hang at and I would always be the last to go home. Sometimes I didn't go home and I would just look at the green grass." I said and he turned to me more.

"No brothers or sister?" He asked me.

"No just me, since my mother is gone and I'm single now its really only me." I said thinking of her.

I must have shown some type of sadness or he could just tell I was thinking about her because he moved closer.

"I don't have a family either, or friends and never really had a girlfriend." He said making me look at him.

"Bullshit!" I said a little loud and he smiled at me.

"Why is that bullshit?" He said laughing.

"Tall, handsome, strong guy like you never had a girlfriend, that's bullshit." I said laughing as well.

"Shocking yes, but all so true." He said warming up some.

"So are you still a virgin?" I asked and he blushed.

"No I'm but that's because I joint a place." He said feeling embarrassed.

"Oh my God a kink club!" I said loud again and he moved covering my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up." He said making me laugh harder and so did he.

"I'm sorry, its nothing wrong with but you, I wouldn't have though of you being in one." I said and he looked at me but didn't move.

"Yeah well shit happens, you would be amazed at how people look at you." He said moving back a little.

"First if it was Club Dark Whispers I'm a member there as well, not that I have been there in a while. Then second I do know how that feels, everyone in my neighborhood still calls me a crack head." I said and he looked at me.

"You did drugs?" He said frowning.

"Yeah I did, that was me for a long time but it hasn't been in two years. People still talk shit but who cares, people are always talking shit." I said eating my food.

He didn't say anything just looked at me as I ate his super good food. I could tell the fact he knows I did drug bothered him a little.

"Now you know something about me, tell me something about you." I said and he looked down.

"I never had a family either." He said making me move a little closer.

"I don't know what happened to them, and according to the state I was just abandoned. I was dropped off at a safe haven and that was it never found them. I tried when I was about 18 but I stopped not wanting to really meet them. In school I was alone most of the time, never being able to really make friends." He said before biting his bacon.

"Well now you have a friend." I said moving in and giving him a hug.

He didn't move at first and I held him tighter putting my head in his neck. After a long moment he wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug as well. He kept pulling me closer and I never noticed it being a really nice. I pulled my head back and looked down at him because I was on his lap now and I smiled.

"Whatever happens with this case I'm still going to be your friend." I said and he gave me a nice smile.

"Thank you Lola." He said as his hands rest on the top of my butt.

I wanted to move in for the kiss but I didn't move forward. I pulled back from him before mistakes where made.