27.Sleep

Lola P.O.V

I stood in the kitchen feeling sleepy but I couldn't sleep, and I knew why, Robin. I had to just be over reacting over nothing, I have been known to do that. I looked at the door as it flung open and Robin walked in, looking sleep and tired.

"Hey, babe." He said and I just looked at him.

"Hey." I said back as he walked over to me.

"Still angry?" He asked stopping in front of me.

"A little, care to explain now?" I asked crossing my arms being as serious as a heart attack right now.

He looked at me then walked to the front door and I followed him but he stopped me. He opened the door and I stood there waiting for him. He walked around the corner and I walked to the door more, wanting to see what he was doing. I stopped and moved back when a big pink bear popped in front of me.

"Robin, feels bad Lola., and he's sorry." Robin said in a cute little voice.

"That's not going to work." I said forcing the smile not to come on my lips.

"Are you sure?" He said in the same voice before he reached over grabbing a large heart shaped box chocolate.

"I'm sure." I said now smile.

He sat the bear down and handed me the chocolate, before he reached over again. He pulled out a huge bunch of roses, and gave me a killer smile.

"Now?" He asked talking like his normal self.

"Why did she call you?" I asked and he smile.

"Because she's jealous that you got me, and she wanted to do something to split us up. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, unless you want me to, in the bedroom, right now." He said making my smile grow.

He offered me the roses and I took them from him and took a deep breath on the flowers in my hand.

"Fine, all is forgiven." I replied to him.

I walked back some letting him back into the house and he moved to me quickly. I turned walking over to the kitchen again and sat the roses and chocolate down. I could feel him behind me, making me turn and look up at him, and he just smiled down at me.

"I'm sorry as well." I said to him and he laughed grabbing my waist.

"For overreacting, being jealous, ready to kill someone over me, for overly loving me?" He asked bending down and kissing me all over my face.

"Yes." I giggled out as he kept attacking me with kisses.

"You don't have to be sorry for that." He whispered before is lips landed on mine.

He pushed lips to mine giving me the sweet taste of him, as he pushed my body closer to him. He pulled back looking at me and gave me a smirk, with his dark, hooded eyes looking down at me.

"After we get done with all of this, I'm going to take you back to the club." He whispered and I smiled at him.

"Deal, but right now, we can turn this into our own club." I whispered back to him.

He didn't waste a moment moving to me and pressing his lips into mine again. I was lost in the taste of him, so lost I didn't feel him moving me back till my back pushed a door open. I broke the kiss and looked back at the bed, before he pushed me back. I softly fell down on the bed and I sat there waiting for him. I felt my shoes fall off of my feet, and his hands slowly run up my legs till he grabbed my panties.

You would think that I wouldn't feel nervous about this anymore, but I did, and I loved it. Every time I was with him, it felt like the first time I was with him. He feel of him wrapping my legs around his neck made my breath hitch. His breath hit my now soaking wet folds, and I sat up.

"Wait." I breathed out and he looked at me.

I moved over a little till I made it to the side dresser and pulled it open. I looked around, till my hand hit a little box and I grabbed it. I pulled it out and offered it to him and he moved up a little onto his elbows. He pulled the box open and his face lit up with a big smile, making me smile with him.

"You like it?" I asked as he slid the sliver ring onto his finger.

"I'm going to show you just how much I love." He whispered before I felt his warm tongue slid up my folds.

I let out a deep moan as his lips wrapped around my button and he wrapped his arms around my legs holding me still. I wiggle and moved as his tongue slid, flicked and sucked on every part of me. I felt my climax coming, and when it did I let out a scream of pure pleasure. I heard the sound of a belt hitting the ground but I couldn't open my eyes. Before I could fully recover, he fell over me pressing his lips to mine making me taste myself. He pushed himself into me slowly making me moan into his mouth. He started to push in and out of me slowly, before he buried his head into my neck.

I ran my fingers in his soft hair needing to hold onto something, anything. I felt his mouth wrap around my neck, a softly bit me making moan all over again. He pushed his hands under me, pulling the zipper of my dress down. He sat up a little and pulled my top of my dress down, and I reached unhook my bra from the front letting my breast fall free. I looked into his eyes, and he did the same as he moved faster in me. He sat up more watching as my breast bounced with every hard stroke till I couldn't take it anymore. My release hit me all over again and I grabbed his arms tight as I let go. He grunted deeply before he did the same, and I looked at him breathing heavy.

"I'm sleepy." I said to him and he nodded.

"Me too." he replied breathing heavy like me.

He fell down next to me pulling the cover over both of us as I let sleep fall over, and his arms wrap around me.