9.Needing PT.2

Robin P.O.V

I pulled my head up when I heard the alarm go off. I moved stuff around till I found hit the button. My head hurt and I need something to drink now as I looked at he time. 5:30 that's the right time for me to be up and I moved a little. I looked at Lola in my bed and I was hung over and have no idea how I made it home but I remembered her. The smell of her and the feel more than anything and how we laughed at whatever.

"Oh my goodness." She said moving a little.

She moved till she fell out of the bed and then she quickly stood then looked at me.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just head and virgin hurt." She said walking away.

I sat back in bed as she walked to the kitchen and I closed my eyes again. I like Lola and that's rare because no one has ever been around me that long. I opened my eyes when I heard her walking and looked as she gave me a cup of water. I sat up and drank and she did the same wear only a tank top and her underwear.

"Why am I fully dressed and your not?" I asked as she fell onto the bed again.

"I don't know." She said looking up at the ceiling.

I don't know why but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I stood pulling off my shirt and dropping my jeans till I was just in my boxers.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking at me crawl back into the bed.

"Getting in bed." I said and she looked at the time.

"Don't you have to go to work? Well don't both of us really." She asked.

I looked at her and turned getting on top of her and she looked into my eyes.

"I always wake up two hour early to eat then go to work, so we have time." I said bending down and kissing her.

"Is it wrong that we had sex?" She asked.

"Tell the truth no, I'm not a doctor and I never signed anything saying that I can't at least I don't think." I said moving down and kissing her again.

I felt her soft legs wrap around me and I smiled at her. She gave me a little smile and my heart melted. I have never been in love with someone before so I'm not sure if that's what I'm feeling. I moved to kiss her again when I heard a loud knock on the door. She looked pass me and gave me a confused look.

"Who is that?" She asked and I smiled knowing who it was.

I stood and pulled on a clean tee shirt and she looked grabbing her a tee shirt and a pair of my gym shorts. I walked to the door and pulled it open seeing Ms.Kelly and I smiled at the older woman.

"I've been calling you." She said pushing back her gray hair that fell over her pale face.

"I've been busy lately." I said letting her walk in.

She looked at Lola drinking another glass of water and smiled back at me.

"So you're not gay." She said before walking to Lola.

Why did she think I was gay? I though as I walked over to them both who was now talking.

"Ms.Kelly this is Lola, I'm working on a case for her." I said and she smiled at Lola.

They both started talking as I walked away and checked the time. It was now 6:47 and we both need to get ready to go now. I walked over and go into the shower for about 10 minutes and got out. When I walked out I saw Lola seating on the bed looking thought her bag of clothes on the bed.

"You can shower now." I said to her and she nodded walking to the bathroom.

She didn't say anything to me, is she mad at me? I looked at her walk away and I started to get dressed. I was acting stupid I think I'm not good at this, dealing with women or anyone for that fact. She walked out of he bathroom with a teeth brush in her mouth and looked at me for a moment before walking to get dressed.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked standing.

"What?" She said turning around to face me.

"Did I do something wrong? Did Ms.Kelly say something mean to you?" I asked her feeling panic in my chest.

"No, I'm just getting dressed and my head still hurts a little bit. So get dressed lets get ready to go." She said walking to her bag next to me.

I don't know why I felt like she didn't like me or maybe I just need her attention and didn't know how to get it. I pushed her bag down and grabbed her pulling her into a kiss. She looked at me with a confused looked as I pushed her back onto the bed. Pulling the towel that was wrapped around her up I looked at her budding rose and smiled.

"Are you okay Robin?" She asked clearly turned on and I smiled.

I got down on my knees and let my tongue slowly slid up her folds. She moaned loudly as I lick, sucked and teased her the best way I knew. I listened to her moans getting louder and louder only making me move into the right place. I loved the sound of her moan and I held my erection as I felt her climax into my mouth. I looked at her breathing heavy as I pulled my hand up to clean my mouth but she moved to me giving me a hard kiss.

"I don't know why you did that but I fucking loved it." She said pulling out of the kiss.

"I'm happy you did." I said back to her and she smiled.

"Want me to return the favorite?" She said and I looked at the time.

"No, get dressed." I said seeing it was 7:20.

"Work?" She said and I nodded quickly dressed and she laughed giving me a big smile.