33.Beginnings

Lola P.O.V

I looked into Robin eyes as he softly pushed me back onto the bed, making me smile. He crawled over me, making sure he didn't even touch my stomach now. He bent over me kissing me all over my face, making me giggle a little bit. He pulled back giving me a cute smile before he stood and looked down at me. I didn't say anything as he pulled off his jacket, than his shirt making me shiver on the inside.

"Stand up." He said and I did as I was asked.

He turned me around and pushed my hair to the side, before I felt his hands at the top of my dress. My heart was racing now, and I didn't know why, I had sex with him before so way was I still so excited. Maybe that's what it means to be in love, it still feels like the first time with him and I loved it. I stood there as my dress fell off of my shoulders, and I let it fall to the ground. I didn't have on a bra, just underwear as he turned me around to face him and his eyes turned dark.

"Hello." Gabe voice rang into the room making me turn and look at him.

"Hey Gabe." Me and Robin said together.

"Hey guys, first I wanted to say thank you for finally paying for your membership, it took forever but thank you. Second, you to can have the room for the whole night if you would like, since its almost 1:30, and I trust you two." He said with a smile

Robin started talking to him, and it was strange that he just didn't care about being around naked people. I noticed that he kept an eye on me and Robin had to noticed as well before he turned and walked out the room.

"So Gabe has a thing for you?" Robin said turning me around.

"Oh please, I'm sure you Ivana knows, those to are sexually free remember." I said and he laughed at me.

He pushed me back onto the bed and I looked up smiling again, like I always was these days. Robin ducked down pulling off my shoes, and grabbing my ankle, giving me soft kisses up. He kiss the top of my panties making me moan from anticipation. He grabbed both sides of them before he slowly pulled them down. I sat back as I felt his breath over my sweet spot making me grab the sheets tight. I felt his tongue slid up my folds and I moaned loud, softly grabbing his hair in my hand.

My moans got louder and louder, as his tongue moved faster and faster,till I felt my climax coming and I wanted to scream. He wrapped his arms around my legs tight, pulling his face deeper into my sweet spot till I could hold on anymore. I let out a loud moan as my body shuck under him, but he didn't stop, his attack continued. His lips wrapped around my button making me almost feel lifeless under his pleasure. I felt myself on the edge of exploding again when he pulled away, and pressed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed himself into me, and I smiled as I pressed my forehead to his.

"I love you." I whispered to him and that made him go faster.

"I love you too." he whispered back as I felt him climax fill me making mine follow behind him.

One Year Later

I stood in front of my mothers headstone looked at it, as the sun shined on my head and the warm wind blow on my skin. I smiled at the headstone thinking of her, and this time I wasn't crying either.

"Hey mom, its was a nice day and since we had nothing to do today I wanted to see you." I said looking down still.

"The last few times I didn't say this but, I want to thank you forever thing. I know we both did some really fucked up stuff in the past but you always tried to make up for it. I know I don't have the great past, and sometimes I wasn't the greatest child either but thank you. That dark path we both were on lead me here, and I love where I am. So thank you for giving me this." I said placing my hand on the cold stone.

"You alright?" Robin asked walking to me, and little Robin made baby sounds.

"I'm fine baby." I said not talking to him but my little caramel baby.

I grabbed him from Robin and started making little coos and gave me his cute tooth smile. I watched as Robin walked over to the car, and looked down at my mothers grave again.

"All of this is because of you, and I can't thank you enough for the happiness I found from all of this.

I looked over to Frost grave that was next to hers and I smiled as well. I wanted them buried together, so that I can visit the both of them. Maybe some day I wont have to come her every weekend but for right now this was nice to come and do this. Robin walked back to me giving me white roses and I placed them on Frost grave, and he did the same for my mother. I walked back over to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"So Kelly is watching Robin tonight, and we are still going to that right?" He asked and I nodded to him.

"Yeah, we are and I'm excited for it, even if it is a little strange." I replied looking at him.

"Good, if you want to than fine, we haven't been to that club in while." He replied giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled at him and every time I looked at him I smiled, how lucky was I to have found him.

"I'm a lucky girl to have you." I said looking at him.

"Yeah, but I think I hit the jackpot with you." He said making me smile again.

I have a family, friends, in school and I get to spend the rest of my life with my two favorite guys, I think I hit the jackpot.