11.Talk

Robin P.O.V

I looked at the ass whole that touched Lola and how he tired to fight me back. Lola just stood there watching me and moving closer little by little.

"Get the fuck off me!" He yelled at me but I didn't move.

"Tell me what the fuck happened that night?" I yelled to him.

"I didn't see shit, Lola tell this bitch!" He yelled and I pushed him harder, pulling his arm back to make it hurt more.

"Please Frost you were there moments before everything went down. You had to see someone come into the building that wasn't normally here." Lola yelled and he looked at her.

I started to pat him down knowing if he was a drug dealer he had to have to drugs on him. I reached around and into his front pocket and just like I though. He had about 11 bags of weed on him and 4 bags of cocaine on him.

"Look what I found." I said showing it to him.

"That's not fucking mine." He said struggling again.

"So how did it get in our pocket?" I asked and he forced himself back again.

"Just talk Frost." Lola said looking at him then to me.

"I just saw a white guy in a suit, with two other guys and that's it." He whispered making me look around.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked moving in some.

He glanced back at me and that made me look around more.

"Because I know those mother fucker are around some where. Just take me to the county and then I'll talk since that bitch tricked me." He said nodding to Lola.

She didn't say anything as I pulled out my hand cuffs and pushed him into the car. Me and Lola got in and nothing was said on our way there. I kept an eye open for any car that didn't look right. I noticed a dark blue car that kept showing up, and they had to be following me. Any one who is smart is going to take the same way but taking different roads and that's what was going on. I stopped in front of that station and saw the same blue car park about a block down. When no one got out I moved to get out as well.

"This is fucked up!" Frost yelled from the back.

I pulled his door open and took him out and the sweat on his forehead told me a lot.

"Who's in that blue car?" I whispered to him.

"People who care about loss ends, so me and her are both dead." He said as Lola walked around to me.

"Who is it Frost?" Lola begged him and I hate that she did.

"I just know him as Sabastian Gray." He whispered and the name still didn't ring a bell.

I moved him to the side pushing him to the building when the loud sound. I could never mistake the sound of a gun going off. I pushed Frost down and grabbed Lola pulling her to the side of my car with me. I could feel her shaking as I looked over to Frost who was now in a pool of his own blood. I pulled Lola to me and when she looked up and saw frost she started to cry. After what seemed like forever I heard a car pull away fast and I stood.

"Good." I said seeing the car.

Blue Cadillac and I smiled when I saw cop cars chasing them down. Mostly every cop in the station ran out going to me first and some to Frost. They checked his pulse but I already knew, he was gone. Everyone ran around calling an ambulance for him and I looked at Lola. She was no longer crying just looking at him dead on the ground. I moved to her and she looked at me with not much in her eyes.

"Do you remember the name he said?" She asked me and I nodded.

She walked around everyone heading into the building and I looked at Frost. I'm sure the shock of seeing someone die in front of her was the problem. Well no that can't be the problem, she seen this before but she was fine most of the time. I walked around ever heading for her before the chief called my name. I looked at her behind my desk not doing anything, just looked at a black computer screen. I talked to the chief about everything that happened and then I took a report on it. I walked over to my desk to Lola and she didn't seem to notice me till I sat papers down.

"Ready?" I asked her and she looked around.

She looked out the window and yeah its dark outside now, and she hasn't moved not a little in hours.

"Yeah." She said in a soft voice.

She grabbed her small jacket and her purse fell and she looked at it. She bent down to grab it but I stopped her.

"I'll get it for you." I said as she stood back up.

"I need to use the bathroom." She said before walking away and I quickly stood grabbing her hand.

"You can talk to me if you want." I whispered and she gave me a nod before walking away from me.

I bent down picking up the stuff on the ground and I felt sad for her. Maybe she was in love with him? Or maybe I'm just being silly. They dated for a long time, she even went to jail with him. They have a bond and she just lost that. I shouldn't feel jealous of anything right? I'm being childish and selfish. I stood picking up everything that had fallen out and I noticed a small bag on the ground. I ducked down to grab and till I saw what it was.

"Cocaine." I said looking at it closer.

I heard her walking behind me and I put it back in her purse. She grabbed it from me and gave me a nod. I started walking and she followed but my head was spinning about this. Is she doing drugs again? I can't let this happen in my house, and the fact I'm a detective doesn't help either. I have to say something to her about this, God today needs to end.