26.Control

Robin P.O.V

I sat behind my desk doing all of the paper work that was need for everyone that we arrested. I kept misspelling shit, forgetting to add shit and it was because of Lola. The woman was a distraction at its best, a beautiful, annoying distraction. I huffed as I tired to finish my work and the laughed of everyone around me, making the same joke was pissing me off now.

"Hey Robin." Lora said walking over to me.

I didn't think as I stood grabbing both of her wrist and pulling her down a little.

"Why the fuck are you calling me?" I asked her in a calm yet angry voice.

"I told you I would last night, when you came to the station." She replied slightly scared.

"I gave you that number 4 years ago, why are you calling me now?" I snarled at her as she started pulling from me.

"Let her go!" Someone yelled but I didn't listen to them.

"I just wanted to see about that date." She was almost in tears but I still didn't care.

"No, you don't care about a date, but care about someone wanting you. You ae insecure, whore woman that feed of the attention of men that you don't want. You could have dated me years ago, why now? To fuck up my life? Because you wanted to be the first woman I punched?" I yelled seeing she was now crying.

"You asked me out about a month ago, and last night I said I would call you. You asked me out while you knew you where dating her." She yelled over her tears.

"Let her go boy wonder." I knew that annoying voice, the same voice that made the same stupid joke.

I let go of Lora and with a second though, with out caring about what would happen next, I turned with a close fist. The feel of my fist connecting with his jaw felt amazing, I watched him slowly fall to the ground, and I smiled. I didn't wait for him to move as I fell over him making me fist hit every part of his face. After only three more punches I stood and everyone looked at me, the room completely silent.

"Robin!" The chief yelled looking at what just happened.

I waited for him to say I was suspended, or for him to tell me to go home. He looked at me, then Lora and the officer, I looked at his bloody name tag, Officer Tegan.

"Robin get back to work, Lora get back to work, someone get a paramedic for him." He yelled and I moved to my desk.

I was done dealing with some much bullshit around me, I just wanted to work and then go home to Lola. I sat back down looking at my computer screen when I noticed blood on my hands and I stood. I walked pass Lora crying and everyone that still just looked at me, and that only pissed me off more.

"Am I fucking Beyoncé, why is everyone watching?" I yelled and everyone scattered away from me.

I walked to the bathroom cleaning my hands and walked back out hearing Casey yelling down the hall. I walked down the hall, see her yelling and screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Let me out of here, before I have all of you fired!" She yelled but the two cops didn't pay her any attention.

She looked up and me with a look of nothing but anger on her face and I did the same.

"You, I told you everything and you still took me to jail, I'm going to sue you, this police station, this whole fucking city!" She yelled into my face.

"Good make sure you have a good lawyer, hopefully he can tell me why I found your DNA at Lola's house. Maybe he can tell me why you had her phone bugged? Or why you rented 4 hotels in her area?" I smiled as I talked to her and she suddenly shut up.

"Have a good day, and night in this cell." I turned walking away from her and she just watched me as I turned the corner.

I sat back down finishing my work before I looked at the time, 3:56. I haven't slept in almost 2 day and I was tired but had one more thing to. I walked to the chief office because I didn't have a car, so I needed a car.

"Need a car." I said to him and he nodded to the rack of keys.

I took some and grabbed the clip board next to it, writing down the number on the keys, my name and date.

"Its about damn time." He huffed out behind me.

I turned looking at him and the smile he had on his face.

"I was sick as hell hearing that same joke every damn day, but I don't think I will for a while or you." He laughed looking at Officer Tegan holding his face.

I walked to the door ready to get to a bed when I heard the chief move.

"Robin." He said making me turn to him.

"I'm happy you finally grew a pear and stood up for yourself, I'm guessing thanks to you fiancé. After this case is done you can have two weeks off, paid, you and her can just relax for a while." He said and I smiled nodding.

"I'm suspended for two weeks." I said and he nodded.

"You beat your ass you are, you can't just attack people and you know that Robin. Go get that evidence, and since I trust you, take it home with you, get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow." He turned as his phone rang and I walked out of his office.

I pulled out my phone knowing I wouldn't make it to the club to get what I need to I called Gab.

"Gab can you do me favor?" I asked him as.

"Yeah man, what is it." He replied.