18.Problem

Lola P.O.V

I sat in the window looking around as it slowly started to rain outside. Oliver just sat on the couch next to me not talk to me much. He didn't comfortable around me and I didn't know why but I didn't care.

"Have you heard from Robin?" I asked him and he looked up.

Oliver was kind of a cute guy he was short, well my height. His skin was a pale tan color, and his blond hair stopped at his shoulders.

"I haven't since this morning." He relied looking away from me again.

I huffed as I looked at the trees around me, I have no idea where I was right now. I was in some kind of cabin but it was still a hotel I guess. We got a key from another small cabin about two miles up the dirt road.

"So how do you know Robin?" Oliver asked me and I looked at him.

"He's my boyfriend." I replied and the look of shock came over his face.

"Did he not tell you that?" I asked feeling a little hurt.

"No he didn't, just asked me can I take you here from the week. I stayed just to make she you are safe for the night, I didn't think Robin was going to come here." He said as his phone started to buzz.

"Week?" I whispered to myself and he stood.

"Well that was Robin, I'm guessing he is close because he asked me to leave. I hope everything works out for you Lola." Oliver said walking to the door and I stood locking it behind him.

I stood by the wooden front door when I heard a sound behind me making me turn around. I looked as Robin shuck the water out of his hair and looked at me. I had a million question to asked him right now and I know how my tone was going to be, mad.

"Everything alright here?" He asked walking to me and I just looked up at him.

"Don't start." He said turning to walk away from me.

"Fine you start, Why didn't you tell Oliver who I was to you?" I asked following behind him.

He walked to the back of the wooden house and took off his shoes as he sat on the bed.

"Hello!" I yelled getting angry now and he looked up at me.

"Did he need to know?" He asked calmly.

"Are you hiding it?" I asked and I could see he was annoyed now.

"I'm not hiding you." He answered looking pass his wet hair.

I hide the fact that everything about how he looked turned me on. His wet clothes, and how it made his hair fall over his face perfectly. The look in his eyes was angry and that turned me on too, giving him a dangerous look to him.

"Just hiding who I was." I retorted at him.

He huffed falling back on the bed and covered his face for a moment.

"Lola, I can't stand here and pretend that you don't have a long wrap sheet. If I didn't take the time to just push it to the back of your file everyone would know that. It not only is going to make you look bad, make this case less important but also make me look bad as worse. No one cares about a group of crack heads fighting over money." He said and I felt a strong sting in my chest.

"I would make you look bad?" I said with a slightly cracking and he suddenly sat up.

"I didn't mean it that way." He said nervous.

"How many ways could you mean it Robin. I'm slightly embarrassing to you? You don't want any of the ass wholes at work to think we are dating?" I said getting more angry.

"That's not what I even said, its more complicated than that Lola." He stood moving to me but I moved back.

"Then explain to me why you mean by any of this? Everything with you is always so damn complicated." I said yelling at him now.

I didn't noticed how upset I was till I felt tears running down my face. I have been though a lot in my life and I have changed a lot as well. I'm not going to be a door step for anyone, I'm not going to be treated like I'm less because of my past.

"Because I can't tell you everything right now." He said trying to stay calm.

"Then why are we dating Robin, so you can have sex with me and play house when we're alone and hide me in public. Is the thoughts of everyone around you so damn important that I'm something to hide." I said backing away from him.

I'm not sure what part of what I said hit a nerve on his but I could see a change in him. He looked at me slightly angry but also sad.

"I didn't tell Oliver because I couldn't afford to let your past fuck me over. If anyone knew all the shit you did and the people you hung around I be discredited. As much as I like 'Playing House' with you I worked to get here, and to escape my own past." He walked closer to me and I felt an anger like never before.

I wanted to walk away from him but the feeling in my heart made me just look at him. I never felt this way before in my life, I was slightly heart broken. I didn't say anything as he stood in front of me just watching me. I turned my back to him and walked to the door as tears unconsciously ran down my face.

"Lola." He said following me as I grabbed my purse.

"Where are you going?" He asked grabbing the strap to my purse.

"Let go of me!" I turned and yelled loud at him pulling my purse but he didn't let go of me.

"No, you're not going to leave me, I mean this cabin." He yelled over powering me and forcing me back to him.

I let go of my purse and he tossed it aside as I headed to the door again and he grabbed my waist making me fight him back. I could feel all of his police experience coming out of him as he forced me into a wall. I wasn't going to stay with him and if he wanted to fight about it fine.