6.Partners

Lola P.O.V

I sat at Robins desk looking at the little stuff around it. I have to say I'm bored as all hell and wanted this day to end already. I have been here for about 6 hours doing nothing but walking around. I don't know if this case is really going to be solved or not at this point. I sat back and took a deep breath as Robin walked to me and I stood.

"You can stay there." He said putting some papers down.

"How much longer are we here?" I asked him when I noticed he looked at a woman walking in.

"Just two more hours." He said looking at me and I huffed.

"You didn't have to come with me Lola." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Who's she?" I asked him nodding to the woman he looked at.

"Lora." He said just looking at me.

"Are you going to talk to her?" I asked him and he smiled.

"She is a very pretty girl but no I'm not going to." He said picking up something off the table.

"Why not? You just said she's pretty." I said back to him and he moved forward to me.

"Why would I want to talk to her and I have you beautiful." He said making me smile.

"Smooth." I said and he laughed walking away.

I watched him work for a little bit longer and I noticed the woman he looked at looking at me. I gave her a smile and she rolled her eyes at me. This bitch, who the fuck do she think I am. Hold on Lola I'm in a police station so calm down.

"Ready to go?" Robin asked and I stood with him.

I noticed the Lora girl walking over to us with papers in her hands.

"Here you go Robert." She said looking at Robin.

"It's Robin." He said talking the paper from her as he pulled on his jacket.

She just looked at me for a moment when I felt Robin hands on my back. He held my jacket as I slipped it on and we walked pass the bitch.

"Where are we going?" I asked Robin as we made it closer to his car.

"To see the medical Examiner." He said opening his door and I did the same.

"Alright, not where I though but okay then." I said getting in and he pulled off.

He only drove for about 5 minutes before we made it to the morgue. I really didn't want to go in there but I was going to anyway. He walked in showing off his badge and we walked right pass everyone.

"Are you Jack?" He asked walking to a man and he nodded.

Jack said somethin as he lead us to the back and to where all of the bodies are. I didn't like to be in a place like this but I just had to deal with it. Jack suddenly pulled open a file cabinet and showed me my mother body.

"Oh my God." I said moving back from her.

"Is that your mother?" Robin asked me and I nodded.

I felt sick all over again looking at her and it only got worse when he pulled out the bodies of the other two guys.

"Are these the two guys you saw with her?" Robin asked me and I nodded.

"Alright so after the test I got from Jack these two guys are brothers. Tim and Leroy Wolf both using cocaine, with other prescription drugs as well. The last anyone heard from them they both started hanging out with you mother. They also started selling drugs and I think that's what went bad here." He said as I throw up in a small trash can.

"I'm going to take a guess that your mother and these two started using the drugs they should have been selling. Once who ever didn't get there money they came after the two and your mother rob you to make the money up. If we can find out who some of these people are we can arrest them and leaving everything else to the feds." He said as he walked over to me.

I was still throwing up into the trash can when I felt his hand on my back.

"You'll be okay, this should happen to most people after seeing a dead body. I should have told you more about this, after this we are done for today. You can pick where we go next." He whispered to me as I spit into the can.

He gave me a tissue and I cleaned my mouth then he handed me a stick of gum. I chew the gum as he talked to Jack and I walked over looking at my mother. I felt sick seeing her but strangely not sad, I hate that I don't feel sad about her being dead. We had good times, smoking crack together I guess we did at least.

"Ready to go?" Robin asked walking behind me.

"Yeah." I said following him out the door.

We both walked to the car and got in and all he did was turn on the heat in the car. My mind was still on my mother when I looked over and he was watching me.

"What?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me and I though.

"To Dark Whispers." I said laughed.

"Alright really where?" He asked again.

I reached into the back grabbing my purse and pulled out the membership car I have. He looked at it and huffed.

"Why do you want to go there?" He asked.

"I haven't been there in a while and I only have three more days before I have to give them blood again. Lets go there talking, drink a little, watch people have sex, just have fun a little bit." I said and he huffed out loud again.

"I don't have a card." He said clearly lying to me.

"Robin." I said and he turned on the car.

"Fine, I don't care what you do there but I'm not doing anything but standing in the lobby." He said pulling off and I smiled at him.

Yeah right and I was born yesterday, specking of yesterday I met him yesterday. Its amazing how it seems like I have known him longer than that. Maybe we really do have a connection in some way, maybe I just like him and he likes me. Its not like either of us have a family to go to or worry about.