24.Watching

Lola P.O.V

We sat outside a big house that was all to real to me, Casey and Liam's parents house. Casey had to still be living here, with the bright pink car in front telling me she did.

"How long are we going here?" I asked Robin who sat there like an owl watching everything.

"Until something happens." He replied not turning to me.

I was confused why we are here in the first place, once he gave me my ring he made me sit down as if we were going to have a talk. He looked at his phone and rushed me out the house, drove for 2 hours and stopped in front of this house.

"Was there something you wanted to tell me?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yeah." he replied and I crossed my arms at him.

"So, what was it?" I asked watching him and waiting.

"What did Ms.Kelly tell you?" he asked looking down at me.

"That you and her son were very close, that she like a step mom to you." I summed it up for him.

"Well since that was all she told you and I know we have a long time before Casey comes out I'll tell you more." He replied before taking a deep breath and I touched his shoulder.

"Take your time." I comforted him wanted to feel relaxed and not rushed.

"My dad was always with a woman, that's why my mother skipped out on him and took my two sisters with her." He started and I was shocked just by that first sentence.

"You have sisters?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, and I don't even remember what they look like at this point. My dad married Kelly when I got older and I didn't think anything about it. Me and him didn't talk much, he to busy with work and women, so I didn't both with him. When Kelly moved in with Casper I was happy to just have someone to talk to. I was a social kid but nothing beats brothers and sisters, or even best friends." he stopped talking making me look around.

I turned looking at the house and saw Casey parents walking out. They walked hand and hand talking to each other and Robin snapped pictures.

"Who are they?" He asked me.

"That's Liam and Casey parents, this is there house and I'm sure they don't know what is going on. Well they don't know what's going, and neither do I but keep going." I replied wanting to hear the rest of his story.

He started writing stuff down, and I though about everything I was told so far. I don't know how this ends but it has to be bad. I looked at his pen that just hovered over the paper and I knew he was just stalling at this point.

"Robin, its okay." I said letting my hand land on his shoulder.

"Well me and Casper were best friends, I mean we were always together all the time. He was the funniest guy I have ever met. I would call him Casper the friend ghost and he would call me boy wonder all the time." He smiled to himself and a light went off in my head.

"When people at work call you that it doesn't make you mad, it makes you sad." I replied and he gave me a sight nod.

"As we got older I never noticed anything different with Casper but my dad did. I had to be about 16 when my dad and Kelly broke up and I was gone. When Kelly walked out she took me and Casper with her. My dad didn't care and never came looking for me, looking back I should have just stayed with him." He stopped looking out the front window and I did the same.

"Who's that?" He asked and I looked harder to see who it was walking out the house now.

"I don't know who that is." I replied looking at the redhead woman.

Before I could really see what she looked like she was already in the house. I though I had good vision but we had to be almost a blocks and a half away from the house. I looked over to Robin writing everything down and looked at me.

"When we moved out I was happy to be gone from him, Kelly was great for any teenager. She didn't care what we did, as longs as we didn't get locked up or end up in a hospital. I was at every party all the time, then came home and hung out with Casper. He never wanted to go any where just hang out with me at the house. I didn't care till on my 17th birthday, I was getting ready for a date. He pulled me to the side before I walked out and help me fix my tie." He looked down telling me he was getting closer to what happened.

"I was happy and I bent down to hug him, Casper had to be about your height but about 120 pound. He was a little guy but the force he used to pull my lips to his was so strong. He kissed me so hard, and before I could think I pulled away from him so pissed off. I didn't mean to punch him, but I really didn't mean to call him every horrible name in the book." He stopped talking looking out the window.

I wanted to say something but nothing came out of my mouth, and when he looked at me he knew I did. He turned from me as I looked at him in shock still, but he kept talking.

"I said some strong stuff to him that killed him on the inside. I should have reacted better, but even though I didn't I shouldn't have avoided him for a month. I though talking to Kelly would help me , just tell someone what happened. I couldn't talk about it at school, I didn't want anyone thinking I was gay with him. I told Kelly and she didn't say anything to him either, no one talked to him, not even his best and only friend, me. I came home and I was about to talk to him..." He suddenly stopped and my heart was pounding now.

"What happened Robin?" I asked and he looked at me with a blank face that scared me as well.

"I walked up to his bedroom ready to talk about what happened, just end all of this. Tell him he wasn't gay, and it was just a thing for me because we were so close. I pushed his door open and I just looked at him hanging from his celling fan. He wore this shirt I bought him, and I just looked at him, body cold, blue, dead." He stopped talking again and I fought how much I wanted I cry for him.

He didn't say anything more just grab his pen and paper as someone new pulled up to the house. What do you say to someone with that story? How do I make him feel better?

"I love you Robin." I said to him as he looked down at his paper.

He glanced over at me but didn't stop writing, but he gave a me weak smile.