31.Endings

Robin P.O.V

I looked at the clock on the wall and it was now pass 11:00 PM and I was tired, like I always am now. I pulled out my phone taking a small break from all of the paper work I had to do, sadly being a detective isn't as fun as batman made it seem. I looked at the text I got from Lola telling me she made dinner. I smiled at the message but my eyes drifted over to my finger, and my hand felt naked with out my ring.

"Robin." The chief huffed out walking to me with his jacket on.

"You gone for the night?" I asked turning to him.

"Yeah, just file everything and I'll pass all of this stuff to that Micah guy for the case, to bad for him this is going to be a long one. Girl that rich is going to fight back," He replied.

"Well, goodnight I'll see you in two weeks." I said and he smiled.

He nodded to me as he walked away and I looked at my desk, not wanting to finish my paper work. I walked pass the few people that were still here, heading to the holding cell, where Casey still was. I walked down the stairs, and passed the officers that all sat around doing nothing at this hour. I looked over to Casey seating on the bench, playing with my ring in her fingers.

"Casey." I whispered and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes, and anger on her face.

"What the fuck do you want?" She asked me as I walked closer.

"I wanted to say sorry." I replied stopping in front of her cell.

"For what?" She mumbled out.

"You're right I don't understand you, and sadly I'm not the type of person that can understand crimes." I said and she laughed.

"Really, like I did know that." She said sarcastic.

"I don't understand why you did this but I do understand why you felt that way you did about Lola. She's beautiful, funny, fun, sexy and so cute." I said thinking about her.

She didn't say anything just looked at me with a smirk, that slowly moved over her lips.

"I know you didn't come here, to tell me that Robin, you want this ring back don't you?" She asked playing with it again.

"If you know that than give it to me." I replied and she nodded.

"Alright, just tell me how can you purely love my Lola, when I know she has to love me?" She huffed out.

I was trying to not let the fact she call Lola her, but the man in me couldn't let it slide.

"I love my Lola, with all of my heart. That's why I asked her to marry me, and she love me with all of her heart, I know that because she said yes." I let a smirk come over my lips as I talked to her.

"I fucking hate you, that day we met, I should killed you then." She said angry.

"Yeah you should have, but you're not a criminal for real, you're just a rich girl that couldn't handle her feelings. You're blaming everyone for what you did and it's sad, don't blame the fact you're gay, or that you where in love. You're fucking crazy, and that's all." I said with a smirk, and her face turned so red that she looked like she was on fire.

She reached between the bars, trying to grab me, but I grabbed her wrist. She pulled from me and the cops off to the side stood, but I put up my hand stopping them. I put pressure on the top of her wrist, making her hand open and drop my ring. I let go of her, making her fall back and I moved back. I grabbed my ring off the ground and slipped it back on my finger, than I looked at Casey.

"I fucking hate you!" She screamed out and I just looked at her.

"Shut up, you have a visitor." One of the policemen yelled over to her.

I watched as Liam walked into the room, with a bible in his hand, and a smile on his face. I called him earlier to come and talk to his sister.

"Thank you everyone for wanting me and the Lord to bless you." He said and everyone huffed at once.

He looked at me and I backed up some not wanting to talk to him, but he still walked right to me first.

"Detective Robin, how good it is to see you again, and I have prayed for your wicked ways. Such a deformed, hideous, giant man like yourself shouldn't be so wicked." He smiled the whole time talking to me.

I didn't want to stick around for this anymore, I'm going to finish what I have to do and go home now. Liam walked over to Casey cell and fell on his knees, and I walked away quickly.

"Let us pray for this stupid, hell bund bitch." He said so loud I heard him from the top of the steps.

I sat down at my desk and before I could get started my phone rang, and I picked it up without looking.

"Hey Robin." Lola said happy over the phone.

"Hey beautiful." I replied starting my work.

"When will you be home?" She sang over the phone.

"In about an hour, and why are you so happy?" I asked smiling.

"I'll tell you when you get home, so hurry up home." She replied still singing.

"Alright, I'll be there soon, I love you." I said with my smile getting bigger.

"I love you so much, Robin!" She almost yelled before hanging up.

I'm not sure what that was about, but I'm happy that she's happy and that's not something we have had a lot of lately. I sat back listening to Liam yell a prayer for Casey, when I though I should get Lola something special. I'll make sure I take a squad car, and the whole thing so they just let me in. After going to her apartment for the last time I saw something that I never noticed before, and it gave me an Ideal for a great gift. I stood walking out the build, with a smile on my face as I heard Casey yelling for Liam to leave.