14.After PT.1

Lola P.O.V

1 month later

I walked into the apartment and I was beat for today. This was my last day back to work and damn, I remembered how I hated it. Its Friday and I was happy to get the hell out of that place. I turned on the lights to the empty place and looked around that the open window and walked over to close it. My foot the ground and I slipped making me fall into the window.

"What the hell is that?" I asked myself looking at the ground.

I must have dropped something this morning that was still there. I closed the window and walked over the grab something to clean the floor.

"Hey babe." Robin said walking in the door and I looked at him.

"Hey sweetheart." I said grabbing a towel off of the table.

I walked back over to the greasy something on the floor and started to clean it.

"How was work?" He asked sound like he was behind me.

"Just as bad as it always was, but I guess my day was good" I replied standing and turning to see him behind me.

"How about your day?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Well I get to see you before I leave and come home so, my days are always great." He said taking the towel from me.

He dropped it onto the table and pulled me to him pressing his forehead to mine.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Well not really, want to go to the club and get drinks?" He asked me and I was shocked.

"Really?" I laughed out.

"What's funny about that?" He asked back.

"I never took you as, lets just drink kind of guy." I said still laughing.

"Well lets just go out and have fun." He said giving me a quick kiss.

"Alright let me change first." I said pulling from him.

I walked away and after about 30 minutes I walked back out with a dress on and some heels ready to hit the town for the night. He sat there looking on his phone with his gun and everything on the table. He looked at me and smiled and I returned it.

"Ready to go?" I asked and he stood.

"Yeah, I got a call from Micah and Soraya and they wanted to join us. I was going to call them back once I asked you." He said and I nodded as we both headed for the door.

"Yeah, I like this two." I said as I locked the door and noticed it didn't lock.

Robin looked at it then pushed the door harder making it click closer then he locked it. That was weird just the open window and greasy floor was. Maybe it was just something with the place, stuff falls, or breaks sometimes. We both walked out and headed for his car but I stopped when I saw a tattoo shop. I always wanted tattoo, I never got one because I always bitch out on getting it.

"I want a tattoo." I said grabbing his hand and he looked at me.

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I said pulling him and he smiled.

"Fine." He said running across with me and we walked into the place.

I looked at Robin walking around looking at all of the pictures. I was happy how much open he is to me now, always talking. He always avoided saying somethings but I was fine with that. He doesn't know everything about me but at some point he will. The tattoo artist walked out and he was older man not really talking much either. He waited for me to tell him what tattoo I wanted and I was bitching out again.

"I don't want a tattoo." I said backing up from him.

"Really Lola?" Robin said and I shrugged.

"I can't do it, I don't want the pain" I said and he laughed.

"Fine I'll get a tattoo." He said walking over to the guy.

"No." I said grabbing him and he smiled.

"You go to the store and get some alcohol and two bottles of water." He said handing me his debit card.

I gave him a look, that told him I was unsure of him getting a tattoo but he just smiled and turned me around. He smacked my butt making me move forward and I walked out. I was Micah and Soraya across the street getting out of there car and I yelled for them. They both crossed the street and Soraya gave me a hug.

"Why are you leaving a tattoo parlor?" Micah asked me.

"Getting tattoos." I said with a smile.

The two of them followed me into the store and I got everything Robin asked for. I stopped in the front as Soraya and Micah played kisses face with each other. I dumped the water out of both bottles and drank a little from one. I slowly poured the Gin into both of them when Robin walked out of the place.

"That was like 20 minutes, no way you really got a tattoo." I said handing him his water bottle and he pulled up his sleeve showing me the two dark rings around his arm.

"See I have guts unlike you." He said drink from his bottle and gave me a sour look.

"Can't handle your alcohol?" I asked and he pulled me to him.

We all walked to Micah's car since we both plan on drinking. I gave Robin his debit card and we both got into the car ready for a night just together. Its strange how the two of us live together but we haven't spent much time together. I sat in the back with him and maybe I was the only one who though he was funny because the other two never laughed.

I loved he way he laughed and the way his hair fell over face when he moved. Maybe it was the alcohol or the fact we haven't had sex in almost a week but I wanted him He gave me a look that told me the same thing. Micah and Soraya did they are going to the club tonight so I wanted to go with them. I wanted it to be just us for a perfect night because lord knows I need it.