A Note to Readers

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this story.  It's lived inside me for quite awhile, and has evolved over time.  The Hybrid Chronicles was always meant to be a series, I just wasn't sure how everything connected until I started to post the segments of the first story here on Wattpad.  I never intended to end the first installment as I did, but it evolved that way of its own accord.  The story will continue in Violent Violet.  Violet is another hybrid with some anger issues and a love of fighting. 

This is my first effort in sharing my writing in a forum like this, so please let me know what you thought about the story.  I'd love to have some feedback.   The idea that vampires are actually angels struck me as an interesting thought as I compared some of the lore between the two.  It's something I haven't seen written about before and I hope I sold the concept.

This is a work of fiction.  None of the characters are based on anyone who really exists.  All of the ideas, characters and story lines are my own.

Most importantly, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to my kids.  Thank you for always believing in me and for encouraging me to follow my dreams.  You gave me the courage and the incentive to try.  You are the most wonderful blessings in my life.  Always.