Prologue

Percy's POV
Dedicated to mchlbrbd

I was exhausted, I was glad the war was over. Glad that no more pain would be ensured. Many have suffered enough, and Gaea being gone was like a heavy weight out of my shoulders.

But I still felt guilty. Leo, a hero. He sacrificed his own life to save the seven, the gods, everyone!

I looked down at the sand in my feet and the beautiful girl right next to me.

She saw me looking and I smiled at her as she responded with another smile.

"Many things have happened since the war." She said.

"I know," I replied sadly. "that last battle really shook the camp. I didn't know Leo would sacrifice himself."

"I have faith in Leo, I have a feeling he will come back." Annabeth looked up, with hope in her eyes.

"It's just, I feel like I could've done more and he wouldn't have died."

"It's not your fault." Annabeth reassured me.

"But it feels like it is."

We stayed silent and sat on the sand, the water touching our feet. We were staring at the horizon.

The camp was still in shatters. Many campers were mourning and some were repairing Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood.

Chiron has been helping everyone cope with the deaths. It must be exhausting.

I wonder what Chiron is doing, how was he doing during the war? Wait, why am I thinking about this? Dam it ADHD!

Anyways, Annabeth and I watched as the hippocampus swim in the distance. It was my first time away from chaos and war. It was my first time to be alone with Annabeth with peace and nothing disturbing us, but I was wrong.

I heard someone scream. It wasn't the terrified scream, it was the having a good time scream. We looked up, and saw something we never thought we would ever see. It was Festus, with 2 figures behind its back! Leo, I thought!

"You were right Annabeth, he came back." I grinned happily as my old friend lands on the ground.

We ran off to finally see him again. Leo, my old friend!

~ Authors Note ~
Okay, hi my name is Yzza. Please read my other book. Okay, well I would like to show you our frien—

Leo: What up peeps!

Me: Shut up!

Me: I didn't introduce you yet!

Me: remember what we talked about.

Leo: *lights himself on fire* THIS BOY IS ON FIRE!

Me: Why did I agree to this!?

Leo: Because I am the awesome McShizzle! TEAM LEO!

Me: *bangs head on table* Ughhh!

Percy: *gives Leo candy*

Me: NOOOOOO—

Leo: I'M GONNA JUMP OFF A BUILDING!

Percy: Mwuahahahahahahahah!

Annabeth: WHO GAVE LEO SUGAR!

Me: *points at Percy*

Annabeth: PERCY!

EVERYONE: Ohhhhhh... PERCY RUN!

Percy: *runs* AHHHHHH!

Me: WHYYYYY!

Annabeth: *catches up to Percy, judo flips him*

Me: Can somebody say the dis—

Leo: Weeeeeeeeeeeee! *falls off building*

Me: Somebody save him.

Jason: *flies, catches Leo*

Percy: SPARKY!

Me: Somebody say the DISCLAIMER!

Annabeth: All rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling an—

Leo: PLOT IS MINE!

Me: LEO! COME BACK HERE!

*EDITED*