4

Harry's POV

What? He was the new DADA teacher. He... HE! What? Okay... calm down Harry. Ughhhhh. At the bright side, he looks like a good teacher. He doesn't look evil or anything.

Wait... He's the new head of the Gryfindor House! He is the new head of the Gryfindors House! Ok... don't freak out! He is just a freakin' teenager!

Ron must've noticed my expression because he waved a a hand over my face.

"Hey, mate? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Fine."

"Shocked about the new teacher?" Ron said.

"Yeah."

"Looks like Hermoine is shocked. Well... I wouldn't say shocked." He said, while looking angrily at the new teacher.

"What?" I said being shocked.

I looked at Hermoine. I didn't notice until now that she was blushing and sighing while still staring at the new DADA teacher. I looked at the DADA teacher, he was talking to Dumbledore with a serious face. It looked like they were having an important conversation. Dumbledore nodded. He waved his wand and a fire was in front of Professor Jackson. He threw parts of his food in.

Ron looked at him in shock.

"How could he do that to food!" Ron said in shock.

We ate instead of just gawking at the new DADA teacher. That would take long. He thinks he's better than anyone. Ughh.

We went to the Gryfindor Main room.

"Don't you think Professor Jackson is cool?" Hermoine sighed, looking into space.

"Umm... Not that much." I said.

But I was too late. She was walking away, daydreaming about Professor Jackson.

I sighed, it was hopeless. It was obvious, the new professor was using a spell against the girls in this school. He doesn't look like he was a nice person. He has this dangerous look in his eyes.

We'll find out tomorrow, since classes start tomorrow. We need to sleep it's going to be a big day tomorrow.

Percy's POV

I guess I was a little late. I know... I know. That doesn't give a good example. But... Nah! Who cares? When you're a demigod, you have to have the best time. Because... A lot of monsters try to kill you so... Yeah... Anyways.

I came in riding Blackjack.

"Sorry I'm late." I said.

Everyone looked at me. The girls faces were red, I wonder why? Well, anyways. I told blackjack to go back to camp. I walked towards my seat.

"Um... Hey Gandalf?" I asked, the guy with a long beard, who was sitting in the middle.

"Hahah," the guy with a long beard said. "A lot of people makes this mistake. I am Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts."

"Oh.. I'm sorry, but could you summon fire because I need to sacrifice it to the gods." I explained.

He nodded. He waved his wand. It summoned fire in front of me. I put parts of my food in it.

This year was going to be long.

~Author's Note~

(WARNING: DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS)

Leo: Poor Percy.

Percy: Yeah... I hate being a teacher!

Me: Wait... You can read the chapter?

Annabeth: Of course!

Me: Oh...

Piper: Don't worry, your story is nice.

Me: okay...

Me: um...

Leo: You better let me help Percy! I'm going to HOGWARTS GUYS!

Annabeth: ME TOO! LET ME HELP PERCY!

Me: Um... Okay? I guess.

Percy: FINALLY, I GET SOME HELP!

(Oops, spoilers)

Me: Somebody say the disclaimer.

Annabeth: All rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling and the plot is

Leo: M—

Me: VALDEZ!

Leo: I wasn't going to say 'mine'. I was going to say....... 'Mice?'

Leo: *sweats nervously*

Me: Yeah right Leo.

Leo: *runs*

Me: Good for you.