16

Harry's POV

Honestly, another war is scaring me. We barely survived the last one and here comes another.

Many lives lost, what more if Greek and Evil Wizards unite? What will happen, will more die? Will more suffer?

I don't want anyone else to suffer once again, they don't deserve this. They have the right to continue living, these evil that keeps rising should end.

Because of them rising, they killed many. Many who didn't deserve this fate.

I walked towards Hermoine who looked very confused. I chuckled at that and explained everything to her.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" She kept on repeating.

I chuckled, but stopped after I heard a crash on the window. Percy looked at the window, taking his sword out.

What I saw was a large dog of some kind.

"EVERYONE! GO UNDER THE TABLES!" Percy shouted.

He charged towards it and stabbed it in the heart. It fell to the ground and exploded in golden dust, but it didn't stay that way. It rose again, Percy looked at in shock.

"Deaths is rechained." He muttered.

He seemed to wake up from his daze and yelled, "EVERYONE! GO TO YOUR DORMS, THE WAR IS COMING CLOSER THAN EXPECTED! DONT GO OUT ALONE!"

We left the room, and the last thing I see is the teacher talking hurriedly as they tried to fight the monster.

I don't know what's going to happen, but what I do know is that this war will leave us all in scars.

Percy's POV

I'm pacing back and forth in Dumbledore's office.

"Professor Jackson? It can't be that bad." Professor McGonnagle assured me.

"No it's not, this is bad, really bad."

"Why?" Professor Flitwick asked.

"Because if Thanatos, or rather death is chained. He won't be able to bring the souls into the underworld. Letting them become resurrected. But I don't know how the monsters are coming here faster without the 'Doors' open." I explained.

"What doors?"

"Annabeth and I agreed to never mention the name of the place, and the door. Even the things that we met there, whether good or bad. It just brings back loads of horrible memories."

"So, what are we supposed to do? These monsters are unkillable. Our wands don't even affect them." Professor McGonnagle asked.

"My sword is made up of celestial bronze. It can kill a monster, but with mortals, or rather muggles, they don't affect them. A way for your wands to be useful is by putting a little of celestial bronze at the tip. That way, the spell passes through the celestial bronze, and you already know what I mean."

"What if we lose our wands?"

"Weapons. I'll teach the Wizards how to handle them. I'll call reinforcements from camp so that more can help in the war." I replied.

"What's the point? The monsters will just get resurrected again." Professor McGonnagle reasoned.

"Percy and Harry will go find Thanatos, while the camp reinforcements will come." Dumbledore explained.

"What!" I shouted.

"Percy, the prophecy clearly talks about Harry helping in breaking the chains of Thanatos." Dumbledore explained.

"We did not agree to this! He will get hurt! My friend, Frank almost died trying to do this. You also need a certain kind of wood to be able to cut through it."

"Percy, I know that you don't want Harry to get hurt, but you'll be there." Dumbledore reasoned.

"Going by two is a bad idea. If it's by three then that would be good. Because that's the number of the three most powerful Gods in Olympus. Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. Going by seven was bad enough in the last war." I said.

"Very well. Who shall we bring?" Dumbledore asked.

"I suggest Annabeth Chase. She's a battle strategist, a daughter of Athena. Trust me, she can help." I suggested.

"As you wish."

We all left the office at that, I quickly ran to my office.

I IMed Annabeth.

"Annabeth!" I shouted.

"Percy?" She asked.

"I need your help, you need to call reinforcements from camp. Better yet, maybe just bring them all. Another war is coming. We need to prepare the Wizards. And I'm sorry Annabteh for what I'm going to say next." I explained.

"I know about the war. But what is it you're going to say that's going to upset me?" She asked.

"YouhavetocamewithmeonaquestwithharrytobreakthechainsofThanatos."

"What? Slow down Percy, I didn't understand."

"You have to come with me on a quest with Harry to break the chains of Thanatos." I repeated.

"WHAT!" She screeched.

"I'm sorry. But we have to do this, the war is coming sooner than expected. I'm sorry again. Please come here soon." I said as I cut off the connection.

This war is going to be the death of me.

But one thought is still on my mind. How are the souls escaping so fast if the 'Doors' are still closed?

~Author's Note~

Me: What do you think caused the souls to escape fast?

Annabeth: I don't know how that is physically possible?

Annabeth: TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!

Me: No!

Annabeth: TELL ME!

Me: Fine.

Me: *whispers the answer to Annabeth*

Annabeth: OH!

Annabeth: I must admit, that's clever.

Me: Yeah, I know.

Percy: What the HADES are the talking about?

Hades: *still banging his head*

Hecate: *tries to read my mind*

Me: Trust me Hecate, you can't do that.

Athena: I BETTER ADOPT YOU!

Athena: YOU ARE ONE CLEVER MORTAL!

Me: How do you know I'm even mortal?

Me: *smirks*

Athena: *ponders whhen she made a mistake*

Poseidon: EVERYONE RUN! THE WORLD IS ENDING!

Leo: Is it... Whales?

Percy: OH NO! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, ATHENA'S WRONG!

Athena: Oh shut up sea scum!

Me: I don't know what's happening here l so Voldy? Would you do the honors?

Harry: I CALL BLOODY MURDER!

Moldyguysomeone: KSIMEJFNIA,AKKE.AIMWIFMD!

Me: Wonderful disclaimer. Wonderful!