12

Percy's POV

I led my students to DADA class. Anyways, I need to find Leo.

"Harry, you'll have to take the class to the classroom. I'll go find Leo. You're in charge." I said.

He nodded.

I ran off to find Leo. I decided to go to the nearest bathroom.

I Iris Messaged Leo.

"Leo! Where the Hades are you?" I said.

"Monster... Forest... Now!" He muttered.

"There's a monster in forest now?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Percy, it's a cyclops!" He added.

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

I cut off the connection and ran off to the Forbidden Forest.

I saw Leo with his hammer trying to hit the cyclops. I took out riptide and swung into action. I charged towards the cyclops and jumped to stab its eye. I rolled on the ground to avoid it from squashing me. I summoned water from the lake and shaped it into a fist. It punched the cyclops in the head. It fell to the ground and I took my chance to stab its heart.

It dissolved into golden dust, leaving me covered in it too.

"Leo! We have to go back to class!" I shouted.

He nodded and we both ran towards the classroom.

Harry's POV

Professor— I mean Percy and Leo stumbled into the room. Their robes covered in golden dust. I assumed it was from monsters— not glitter.

"Sorry we're late class. There was an emergency." Percy explained.

He started demonstrating the different attacks you could do and how you should start it. At first, he showed us the proper fighting stance and how to hold the sword the proper way. He started showing us also the stabbing momentum and the slashing momentum.

After he showed us those things, he told us to get a weapon from the box.

"Um... Professor? These weapons are real." Hermoine asked.

"If we don't use real weapons, how are you supposed to learn to sword fight." He replied.

"Okay class! Partner up. Spar with your partner. Next meeting were going to exercise. You need to build up your strength, whether upper or lower body strength." He explained.

I partnered up with Ron. We sparred and sparred until the class ended. Mostly I win the spars, but he also wins... sometimes.

I ran out of the class to lunch. I ate my food quickly and ran out of the great hall. I ran out towards the lake, where I'm supposed to meet Percy.

I see Percy and Leo talking. Percy had a serious face on, meaning this is a problem.

I walked towards them and coughed to get their attention. They looked my way, as if they expected I was a monster. They sighed when they saw that I wasn't.

"Percy? Why did you call me here?" I asked.

"There's a big problem, a very big one. The camp barriers are broken. I don't know how, Thalia's tree is still alive and well." He explained.

"What's Thalia's tree?"

"That's a long story." Leo said.

"Anything wrong here in Hogwarts?" I asked.