13

Percy's POV

Things are getting worse. Monsters are sprouting out of nowhere in the Forbidden Forest. The teachers are noticing and some of the students are too. We have to think fast.

Leo? No, I already sent hi back to camp.

Harry? No, I would just bother him and his friends would of course be suspicious.

Dumbledore? Hmmmm... He is my last option.

I ran towards his office.

"PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE!" I shouted.

"Now now Percy, no need to shout. Now, what do you need?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but there's another prophecy and monsters are randomly sprouting out of nowhere in the forbidden forest. They keep on mumbling something about a presence and stuff. Like they're trying to make two things become resurrected." I explained.

"Before we discuss any further, tell me the prophecy first."

"The race of wizards and demigods meet
But this isn't a normal greet.
Enemies rise once again
While many other people are thrown into the lion's den.

Monsters won't rest until they get their goal.
The demigods and wizards exchange roles.
The Wizards face their old enemy
While the demigods have a terrible reunion with their family.

Many Titans will rise
Death Eaters roam the forest where they abide.
Death is once again rechained
And the one who has a scar refuse to be restrained.

This war however is not a fair fight
Because many other people will see the light
However this is not the end
Because the allies will be the cause of their victory or death."

"Oh dear. It is a problem." He said.

"What do you suggest we do?" I asked.

"I'm afraid we just have to wait. We only have limited information. The only other thing we can do is train the students." He replied.

"I'm going to cancel all lessons except for DADA. You will train them the whole day. Increase their strength. But of course only during Wednesday's classes will be in the same schedule. Sometime strength has to bow down to smarts." He added.

I nodded. I left his office and walked to lunch.

~•~

The looks from students made me uncomfortable. I just walked in and went to my seat.

I flashed them a sincere smile and they continued to do their work.

After a few minutes, the golden trio entered.

And Dumbledore was also behind them.

"STUDENTS! I have something to announce. This is an important matter. I will hear no such complaints." Dumbledore announced.

Whispers from students spread like wildfire. The place was buzzing with noise.

"SILENCE! For this month, instead of regular lessons during the weekend we will have DADA for the whole day but every Wednesday classes would be the same." He announced.