5

Percy's POV

Just my luck. I was having class for the seventh years, the ones who are repeating. Just great. And I was their first period. Why!!!

I should iris message Annabeth and ask for help.

I went to my office. I created the rainbow and threw the drachma.

"Oh fleecy, do me a solid and show me Annabeth, Camp Half-Blood" I said.

It saw her in the Athena cabin, reading a book in her hand.

"Wise Girl?" I asked.

She yelped. "Gods, Percy you scared me."

"Anyways, I'm here to ask you if you could help me during my class." I asked.

"Of course Seaweed Brain." She said.

"You need to come here right now. Like right now," I said. "I'll vapor travel there, then I'll vapor travel you here."

She nodded.

I concentrated. I disappeared in mist. When I opened my eyes, I was in front of Annabeth's bed.

"About time! You finally asked me to help you." She said.

I rolled my eyes as she took my hand. I concentrated again and I disappeared in mist. When I opened my eyes, I was back in my office.

"Okay, so what do you need help with." She asked.

I explained to her that I was teaching the repeating seventh year, the Gryfindors and the Slytherins. I told her that instead of using wands, I was going to teach them using weapons instead. She smiled as I said that, with a mischievous hint in her eyes.

"Finally! Some action." She said.

I laughed. She nudged my shoulder.

"We better go to your classroom now, you don't want your students to wait." She said.

"Let's go." I replied.

Harry's POV

Out first period was DADA. Let's see if he is a good teacher. But I have a feeling his subject would be the most interesting subject. We went to the classroom. Apparently, Professor Jackson wasn't there yet. Some students already took their seats, but not that much students. We waited and waited, but he wasn't there yet. It felt like eternity because I was early.

Then suddenly, he came in. But he wasn't alone. He came in with a girl. They were talking to each other. The girl with blonde hair and stormy eyes was using her hands to emphasize things. They looked like they were having an important conversation.

"Good morning class," Professor Jackson greeted. "This is Wi— I mean Annabeth Chase. She will be my assistant for today. But please call her Miss Chase. Um... Cause if you don't she'll judo throw you. I'm not joking."

Miss Chase nudged him. Giving him a death glare. She whispered something to Professor Jackson. He just laughed.

"Okay class, we won't be needing your wands."

Everyone grunted.

Another Umbridge! Why!!! I just recently defeated Voldemort. Where was Professor Jackson anyways during the war. And suddenly Dumbledore trusts him.

"You may think I am another Umbridge. But I am not, we are not using wands because I will show you how to defend yourselves using weapons." He said.

This class just got interesting.

~Author's Note~

Leo: Come on, why wasn't I there to help Percy.

Annabeth: Haha!

Me: Guys... Calm down!

Percy: Thanks for help Annabeth.

Annabeth: No prob Seaweed Brain.

Percy: *kisses Annabeth's cheek*

Me: *fangirls*

Me: *squeals*

Me: PERCABETH MOMENT

Piper and me: *squeals*

Piper and me: AHHHHHHH!

Annabeth and Percy: *walks backward slowly*

Leo: Oh no... The fangirls have been unleashed!

Jason: EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Piper, Me and Whole Aphrodite cabin: *runs around, hands in the air*

Piper, Me and Whole Aphrodite cabin: OTP!

Percy: Let's end this!

Annabeth: All rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling and—

Leo: PLOT IS MINE

Leo: *stares at author*

Leo: Huh... I guess she didn't notice?

Me: VALDEZ!