6

Percy's POV

"Great job, but keep your guard," I said. "You don't want to get stabbed from the back."

I looked at my students.

They were doing horrible. Their fighting stance wasn't even the proper one. Some can barely even hold a sword.

"Great job today class!" I said.

Hah! I wish.

"Before class ends. Miss Chase and I will be demonstrating a real fight." I added.

We went to our fighting stance. I took out my pen or as I call it, Riptide.

"Hah! What are you going to do with a pen? Write all over her?" Harry said, mockingly.

I uncapped riptide. It sprang to a 3 ft. bronze sword.

"Yeah, a pen." I said sarcastically.

His mouth opened in shock, but he quickly composed himself.

We readied our weapons. Then we both charged towards each other.

At first we were going easy on each other, but I'm going to change that!

I made it harder for Wise Girl. She almost tripped, then she suddenly smirked.

"Oh, it's on Seaweed Brain." She said as she lunged towards me.

I was too shocked to even process what was happening. But luckily, I parried her attack.

The clang of my sword and her dagger echoed across the room as 'Ohhs' and 'Ahhs' passed around the class. We barely even noticed them.

Eventually, the fight was getting boring. I yawned as Annabeth just looked at the fight with boredom.

"We should end this." She muttered.

"I agree." I replied.

"Weapons down on three." She said.

"1... 2... 3!"

We put our weapons down.

"That is a real fight." I said.

Harry's POV

Who does he think he is? Thinking that he's better than everyone!

He wasn't even there in the war! What makes him a trustable person.

Probably he's a death eater, who's going to help Voldemort back to life! I don't trust him one second. He's keeping a secret and I'm going to find out what it is, no matter what!

I watched them both fight with their weapons. Hah, I bet I could do better than him! He's horrible!

Professor Jackson yawned while Miss Chase just looked at the fight looking bored.

They ended it quickly.

"That is a real fight." Professor Jackson said.

I walked out of the classroom with Hermoine and Ron.

Miss Chase kissed Professor Jackson's cheek. Hermoine looked at Miss Chase with jealousy in her eyes.

What!

Annabeth's POV

When everyone was out of the classroom. I headed towards the door.